- Why Am I? (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type 1 (Type Yellow)
- Why You Have Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Your Needs – PK (Type Yellow)
- Your Events (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Personality (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Environment (Type Yellow)
- Your Age (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type #2 (Type Yellow)
- Your Awareness (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions (Type Yellow)
- Belief, Meaning, & Auto Labeling (Type Yellow)
- Self-fulfilling Prophecies & Ignoring When You’re Wrong (Type Yellow)
- Probability & Reason (Type Yellow)
- Don’t Be Fooled (Type Yellow)
- Seeing Faces & Hearing Your Name (Type Yellow)
- Precognition vs. Manifesting (Type Yellow)
- Accuracy, OBEs, & Evil Presence (Type Yellow)
- Weird Does Not Equal Psychic (Type Yellow)
- Confusing Negative & Positive Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Externalizing (Type Yellow)
- Ignoring Negative Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Avoid Shortcuts (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #1st List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
#12 PRECOGNITION VS. MANIFESTING
Avoid confusing seeing the future with probability shifting or manifesting events.
If you find yourself having strong negative feelings, dreams, or visions of a future event, and the event comes true, don’t assume that you are the cause of the outcome. Just because you can see the future, doesn’t mean you caused it to happen.
For example, say you had been having strong feelings that something bad was going to happen to a loved one. That loved one means the world to you and has always been in good health. However, recently you have been having repetitive dreams involving this loved one and the possibility of them having a heart attack, and you told no one about these dreams or feelings. Then, a few weeks later you find out that this loved one had a heart attack.
Clairvoyant cognition involves only glimpsing into the future, not causing it.
Just because you had feelings and dreams, does not mean you caused this loved one to have a heart attack.
If you see someone you know having a bad string of luck in the near future, you didn’t cause them to have this bad string of luck — you just SAW it. Also, if you are angry at someone, and they happen to get hurt or something bad happens to them later on, this likely isn’t your fault either.
And when it comes to actually manifesting events like with Type Grays and Blacks who can probability shift (make things happen), those psychic experiencers and the universe create helpful effects, helpful to them and/or others.
So, if something bad happens to someone else, this isn’t because they manifested something bad to happen to them.
It is far more likely that the universe is dealing out Karma, trying to teach the person a valuable lesson, or it was just something that randomly happened. In any case, the likelihood of them having any responsibility for what happens is slim.
However, sometimes when they may be shifting to save themself, every once in a while, other people might become . Some people don’t care about this, while others may care too much. This may result in a form of “survivor’s guilt,” where they may feel awful that they avoided a terrible event, but someone else did not. If you have been having manifesting experiences or lean towards these psychic types, you may want to considering learning more about them.