Psychic Type Whites are briefly defined as people who are enthusiastic, imaginative, full of possibilities, highly knowledgeable of others, prefer fluid situations, go with the flow in life, enjoy helping others, are responsible, are highly attuned to the emotions, thoughts, needs, and motivations of others, and interlace and fortify the collective framework of social conventions and interactions. They can be dissociative, emotionally disconnected, but not entirely apathetic. They tend to know what others are thinking, are wonderful listeners, daydreamers, easily distracted, humble, and tend to bring a sense of peace, comfort, joy, refreshment, and rejuvenation to those around them.
Myers-Briggs Related Psychic Types:
ENFP’s are Telepathic Cognitives with a Spontaneous Initiative Feature with One-on-One Tendencies for Concise Information Acquisition, void of an Empathic Element. ENFP’s are Aerokinetic with a Directionless Inertial Force Feature and an Emotive Wind Element and are primarily People-Orientated.
ENFJ’s are Telepathic Cognitives with an Inductive Continuous Feature with One-on-One and Group Tendencies for Prolix Information Acquisition with an Empathic Element. ENFJ’s are Aerokinetic with a Directional Motion Feature and a Reactive Flow Element and are primarily Nature-Oriented.
Psychic Experiences (ESP & PK)
Those who score high in Psychic Type White are possible experiencers of Telepathic Cognition, where Telepathic Cognition is a type of Telepathy, Telepathy is a type of Extrasensory Perception (ESP), and Extrasensory Perception is a type of Psi.
Those who score high in Psychic Type White may also be possible experiencers of Aerokinesis, where Aerokinesis is a type of Psychokinesis (PK), and Psychokinesis is a type of Psi.
All CEHE Courses for (Type White) – No Classes Available Yet
Course #1: What Am I? – Coming soon. Mar-Apr 2020.
- Learn everything you need to know about your type through easy to understand descriptions, lots of images, mini-quizzes, and a little bit of humor along the way.
- If you are not sure that you are having psychic experiences, in this course you will most likely find out that you’ve been having these experiences all along, you just didn’t know what you were looking for. Being able to identify your experiences is the first step in developing your psychic potential.
Course #2: Why Am I? – Coming soon. April-May 2020
- Discover why you have these psychic experiences.
- Reveal what drives your experiences like your personality, your needs, and goals, your age, your life events, and your levels of awareness.
- Learn all about different kinds of illusions that can trick and confuse you, which will jumpstart your psychic development.
- Learn how to protect yourself from negative psychic experiences.
Course #3: How Far Can I Go? Estimated Dec 2020
- This course will reveal the limits of your psychic potential and how to make simple “tweaks” to your personality, daily activities, and general behavior to increase your psychic potential and overcome many of those limits.
Course # 4: What Can I Tweak and How?
- Learn to work smarter, not harder to develop your psychic skills.
- Reveal more detailed tweaks to adjust and refine your psychic experiences to properly meet your needs. Tweaks are simple and practical things that you can do more often to create more occasions for psychic experiences to grow and thrive.
Course #5: How Do I Get There?
- Access a simple and practical guide for psychic enhancement for the rest of your life.
- Learn techniques and how to apply them for psychic development.
- Learn how to adjust those techniques over time to grow with you.
Course #6: How Do I Stop?
- Explore more deeply the reasons why you are having negative psychic experiences if you are having them.
- Learn to apply very simple and practical ways to either tone down your intense psychic experiences or completely stop your negative psychic experiences.
- Learn to apply simple techniques to prevent you from having negative psychic experiences in the future.
Course #7: What Should I Do?
- Explore your own life story to include a sense of purpose, meaning, hope, and faith in your psychic experiences.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you with making smaller decisions – like whether or not enhance.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you make bigger decisions – like if you should keep your psychic experiences a hobby or make them a full-time career.
- Classification and Statistical Manual of Extrasensory Experiences, 1st Edition: CSM-EE: Free PDF Download
- Quantum Psychics – Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Psychic Ability (2nd Edition)
- Telepathy: A Quantum Approach – The Psychical Influence of Thought (UAS Textbook)
- Manual of Aerokinesis: Applications, Experimentation, and Measurement