Psychic Type Grays are briefly defined as quite people who tend to keep their thoughts and opinions to themselves, put up emotional barriers, are highly analytical, intuitive, excel at bringing balance to others, and attuning them to Nature. They are great problem-solvers, are very detailed orientated, rarely commit to being restricted to one location or position for an extended period of time, and are talented at going undetected, getting their way, and are usually intriguing, confusing, complex, captivating, and mysterious.
Myers-Briggs Related Psychic Types:
INTP Overview – “Seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Have an unusual ability to focus in-depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
INTJ Overview – “Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organizes a job and carries it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance – for themselves and others.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
Those who score high in Psychic Type Gray are possible experiencers of Clairvoyant Simulation, where Clairvoyant Simulation is a type of Clairvoyance, Clairvoyance is a type of Extrasensory Perception (ESP), and Extrasensory Perception is a type of Psi.
Those who score high in Psychic Type Gray may also be possible experiencers of Autokinesis, where Autokinesis is a type of Psychokinesis (PK), and Psychokinesis is a type of Psi.
INTP’s are usually experiencers of Clairvoyant Simulation who mainly receive information about the past (postcognition/retrocognition) but can also receive information about the present (remote viewing/sensing) and future (precognition/presentment). Also, they may experience shifting probabilities (change past, present, or future events; synchronicity; meaningful coincidences; intuition). They don’t usually receive information or shift probabilities related to people, but rather events, in general, that may or may not involve other people. INTP’s may have Autokinetic experiences as energy absorbers and may or may not experience levitation on a very small scale. They mainly work with energy in the environment, but also can be healers if their energy absorption is weak.
INTJ’s are usually experiencers of Clairvoyant Simulation who mainly have experiences with probability shifting rather than receiving information psychically. When they do receive information psychically, it can be about the past, present, or future and it is almost always not about other people, but rather objects, places, ideas, and events. INTJ’s may have Autokinetic experiences as energy emitters rather than energy absorbers. They mainly work with their environment, and usually make poor healers because the energy they emit is too strong. Want more details? Take the classes below!
All CEHE Courses for (Type Gray) – 100+ mini-classes available
Course #1: What Am I? – 35 Classes (Finished)
- Learn everything you need to know about your type through easy to understand descriptions, lots of images, mini-quizzes, and a little bit of humor along the way.
- If you are not sure that you are having psychic experiences, in this course you will most likely find out that you’ve been having these experiences all along, you just didn’t know what you were looking for. Being able to identify your experiences is the first step in developing your psychic potential.
Course #2: Why Am I? – 33 Classes (Finished)
- Discover why you have these psychic experiences.
- Reveal what drives your experiences like your personality, your needs, and goals, your age, your life events, and your levels of awareness.
- Learn all about different kinds of illusions that can trick and confuse you, which will jumpstart your psychic development.
- Learn how to protect yourself from negative psychic experiences.
Course #3: How Far Can I Go? – 30 Classes (Finished)
- This course will reveal the limits of your psychic potential and how to make simple “tweaks” to your personality, daily activities, and general behavior to increase your psychic potential and overcome many of those limits.
Course # 4: What Can I Tweak and How? – 28 Classes Development Postponed)
- Learn to work smarter, not harder to develop your psychic skills.
- Reveal more detailed tweaks to adjust and refine your psychic experiences to properly meet your needs. Tweaks are simple and practical things that you can do more often to create more occasions for psychic experiences to grow and thrive.
Course #5: How Do I Get There?
- Access a simple and practical guide for psychic enhancement for the rest of your life.
- Learn techniques and how to apply them for psychic development.
- Learn how to adjust those techniques over time to grow with you.
Course #6: How Do I Stop?
- Explore more deeply the reasons why you are having negative psychic experiences if you are having them.
- Learn to apply very simple and practical ways to either tone down your intense psychic experiences or completely stop your negative psychic experiences.
- Learn to apply simple techniques to prevent you from having negative psychic experiences in the future.
Course #7: What Should I Do?
- Explore your own life story to include a sense of purpose, meaning, hope, and faith in your psychic experiences.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you with making smaller decisions – like whether or not enhance.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you make bigger decisions – like if you should keep your psychic experiences a hobby or make them a full-time career.
- Cognitive Biases Questionnaire
- Pareidolia Challenge (7-Day)
- Mental Health Assessments >>
- Classification and Statistical Manual of Extrasensory Experiences, 1st Edition: CSM-EE: Free PDF Download
- Quantum Psychics – Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Psychic Ability (2nd Edition)
- Clairvoyance: A Quantum Approach – The Psychical Influence of Information (UAS Textbook)
Meditation Playlist for Type Grays
Ideal Music: Classical Piano
Ideal Meditation in Motion: Freestyle Dance, Tai Chi, Qigong.