Psychic Type Greens are briefly defined as people who live in the moment, strive to live life to the fullest, often finding creative ways to meet human needs, find great pleasure in new experiences, and love to travel, meet new people, and see new sites. They take the hands-on approach to life, are highly observant, practical, realistic, gregarious. responsible, dependable, artistic, creative, and are family-orientated. They are down-to-earth innate healers who excel at internally identifying and empathizing with others, are naturally attentive to the world around them, and are keen observers of human behavior. While they are very practical in their approach to life, they prefer to go with the flow. They can be stubborn, selfish, and in some cases, manipulative as a means to get what they want.
Myers-Briggs Related Psychic Types:
ESFP Overview – “Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. They enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
ESFJ Overview – “Warmhearted, conscientious, and cooperative. Want harmony in their environment, work with determination to establish it. They like to work with others to complete tasks accurately and on time. Loyal, follow through even in small matters. Notice what others need in their day-by-day lives and try to provide it. Want to be appreciated for who they are and for what they contribute.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
Those who score high in Psychic Type Green are possible experiencers of Empathic Cognition, where Empathic Cognition is a type of Clairvoyance, Clairvoyance is a type of Extrasensory Perception (ESP), and Extrasensory Perception is a type of Psi.
Those who score high in Psychic Type Green may also be possible experiencers of Biokinesis or Atmokinesis, where Biokinesis and Atmokinesis are types of Psychokinesis (PK), and Psychokinesis is a type of Psi.
ESFP’s are usually experiencers of Clairvoyant (the psychic information comes from the universe, not directly from people) Cognitive (to know about others emotions, which may lead you to feel them too) Empathy (feeling what others feel), aka Empathic Cognition, which involves large groups of people like the emotions of whole communities, countries, and nations. They usually experience the current collective emotions of others (remote sensing) and this can include more than people, such as animals. ESFP’s may have Biokinetic experiences, which is the psychokinetic experiences focused on healing the self and others. They make the best healers of all types.
ESFJ’s are usually experiencers of Empathic Cognition just like ESFP’s but may pick up more psychic information on the emotional states of large groups that are currently experiencing natural disasters than ESFP’s. ESFJ’s may have Atmokinetic experiences, which is just a technical way of saying they can psychically manipulate the weather. So, where ESFP’s heal disorder in people, ESFJ’s heal disorder in the world.
All CEHE Courses for (Type Green) – 3+ mini-classes available
Course #1: What Am I? – (In Development)
- Learn everything you need to know about your type through easy to understand descriptions, lots of images, mini-quizzes, and a little bit of humor along the way.
- If you are not sure that you are having psychic experiences, in this course you will most likely find out that you’ve been having these experiences all along, you just didn’t know what you were looking for. Being able to identify your experiences is the first step in developing your psychic potential.
Course #2: Why Am I?
- Discover why you have these psychic experiences.
- Reveal what drives your experiences like your personality, your needs, and goals, your age, your life events, and your levels of awareness.
- Learn all about different kinds of illusions that can trick and confuse you, which will jumpstart your psychic development.
- Learn how to protect yourself from negative psychic experiences.
Course #3: How Far Can I Go?
- This course will reveal the limits of your psychic potential and how to make simple “tweaks” to your personality, daily activities, and general behavior to increase your psychic potential and overcome many of those limits.
Course # 4: What Can I Tweak and How?
- Learn to work smarter, not harder to develop your psychic skills.
- Reveal more detailed tweaks to adjust and refine your psychic experiences to properly meet your needs. Tweaks are simple and practical things that you can do more often to create more occasions for psychic experiences to grow and thrive.
Course #5: How Do I Get There?
- Access a simple and practical guide for psychic enhancement for the rest of your life.
- Learn techniques and how to apply them for psychic development.
- Learn how to adjust those techniques over time to grow with you.
Course #6: How Do I Stop?
- Explore more deeply the reasons why you are having negative psychic experiences if you are having them.
- Learn to apply very simple and practical ways to either tone down your intense psychic experiences or completely stop your negative psychic experiences.
- Learn to apply simple techniques to prevent you from having negative psychic experiences in the future.
Course #7: What Should I Do?
- Explore your own life story to include a sense of purpose, meaning, hope, and faith in your psychic experiences.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you with making smaller decisions – like whether or not enhance.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you make bigger decisions – like if you should keep your psychic experiences a hobby or make them a full-time career.
- Classification and Statistical Manual of Extrasensory Experiences, 1st Edition: CSM-EE: Free PDF Download
- Quantum Psychics – Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Psychic Ability (2nd Edition)
- Empathy: A Quantum Approach – The Psychical Influence of Emotion (UAS Textbook)
- Manual of Atmokinesis: Applications, Experimentation, and Measurement