- Why Am I? (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type 1 (Type Yellow)
- Why You Have Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Your Needs – PK (Type Yellow)
- Your Events (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Personality (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Environment (Type Yellow)
- Your Age (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type #2 (Type Yellow)
- Your Awareness (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions (Type Yellow)
- Belief, Meaning, & Auto Labeling (Type Yellow)
- Self-fulfilling Prophecies & Ignoring When You’re Wrong (Type Yellow)
- Probability & Reason (Type Yellow)
- Don’t Be Fooled (Type Yellow)
- Seeing Faces & Hearing Your Name (Type Yellow)
- Precognition vs. Manifesting (Type Yellow)
- Accuracy, OBEs, & Evil Presence (Type Yellow)
- Weird Does Not Equal Psychic (Type Yellow)
- Confusing Negative & Positive Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Externalizing (Type Yellow)
- Ignoring Negative Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Avoid Shortcuts (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #1st List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #2nd List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #3rd List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions Mini-Quiz – Are You Being Fooled? (Type Yellow)
- Mini-Quiz: Prone to Psychic Experiences? Ready to Enhance? (Type Yellow)
- Mini-Quiz: Anxious? Depressed? (Type Yellow)
ILLUSIONS 13, 14, 15
Avoid assuming that your predictions are 100% accurate.
When you see the future, you are seeing probabilities. there are a number of different probabilities that can happen at any given time. So, just because you identified the most likely result, doesn’t’ mean the second most likely result won’t happen instead.
If you pretend otherwise, you will be negatively affecting your confidence in yourself and the confidence of others in your psychic skills. Remember, the future is not written in stone and random things do happen.
Avoid assuming that because you saw something in your mind that was far away that you’re “soul” or “spirit” had to leave your body to see it.
It just means that you tapped into a network of information with greater reach than your physical senses; like the universe’s own “internet” or “database.”
In other words, it’s remote viewing or remote sensing and you’re just seeing yourself, and other people, places, objects, or events in real-time and at-a-distance. Here, the universe is the “video camera” and the “monitor” and you are just the viewer.
Now, if you’re remotely viewing yourself, some may believe this to be an out-of-body experience, and because of this, a “psychic” experience. But ask yourself this, how does looking at yourself from a few feet away benefit you or protect you in any way?
It’s more likely that out-of-body experiences like these are more of a remote viewing caused by stress then something that is useful and helpful to your survival and wellbeing. Rather, the experience is more likely a direct result of your subconscious needing to react to a lot of stress, so it does so randomly.
This is similar to how PK experiencers may blow out a lightbulb when stressed out. It has no useful purpose, it just happens because something needs to happen to reduce your stress, and your subconscious can’t figure out how to do that.
Think of it like when you may hit something because you are mad. It doesn’t do anything to help you except let off some steam and make others back off.
If you are falling asleep or waking up and sense an evil presence, or feel like you can’t breathe or move, avoid labeling these as a negative “psychic” experiences.
If you have an experience like this, it’s the result of something called sleep paralysis and hypnogogic or hypnopompic hallucinations. These are things that can happen and have a medical explanation.
Sleep paralysis is a temporary inability to move when falling asleep. Sleep paralysis is normal and happens to everyone when they are sound asleep. It’s what keeps you from physically acting out your dreams.
However, once in a while a person may feel this happening before they are completely asleep or while waking up. This can make you feel like you are being held down by some unknown force and you may have labored breathing. If this continues to happen, a trip to your doctor should be on today’s to-do-list.
Since you’re falling asleep or waking up, you are prone to seeing, hearing, and feeling strange things. On rare occasions, people can have STRONG hallucinations. When mixed with panic and fear, people can hallucinate evil spirits harming them and even alien’s abducting and running experiments on them.
Again, there are purely medical reasons why these experiences happen, and if they have happened to you, you need to tell your doctor and get checked out.