- Why Am I? (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type 1 (Type Yellow)
- Why You Have Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Your Needs – PK (Type Yellow)
- Your Events (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Personality (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Environment (Type Yellow)
- Your Age (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type #2 (Type Yellow)
- Your Awareness (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions (Type Yellow)
- Belief, Meaning, & Auto Labeling (Type Yellow)
- Self-fulfilling Prophecies & Ignoring When You’re Wrong (Type Yellow)
- Probability & Reason (Type Yellow)
- Don’t Be Fooled (Type Yellow)
- Seeing Faces & Hearing Your Name (Type Yellow)
- Precognition vs. Manifesting (Type Yellow)
- Accuracy, OBEs, & Evil Presence (Type Yellow)
- Weird Does Not Equal Psychic (Type Yellow)
- Confusing Negative & Positive Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Externalizing (Type Yellow)
- Ignoring Negative Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Avoid Shortcuts (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #1st List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
ILLUSIONS #1, 2, 3
Keep the balance and you’re more likely to see clearly. Question yourself. Question your logic. Back up your conclusions and hypotheses with facts, and test those hypotheses a few times before you adopt them as fact. Even when you have convinced yourself of the facts, keep an open and flexible mind.
You could have been wrong, a little or a lot. It’s better to remain flexible in your beliefs than inflexible because if you build your beliefs on something that is found out later to be false, your whole world might come crumbling down around you.
To avoid this, many people take illusions to a whole new level to delusions just to salvage some of their belief systems.
Remember that sometimes events are just plain random and may be meaningless to you.
Not everything that happens in your life is going to mean something, not every event is a sign you should do something or not do something. You’re not the only person in existence, so sometimes an event is meant for someone else — not you, sometimes an event is meant for you, and sometimes life is just random.
Avoid assuming that figuring something out that was hard for you to understand is automatically a “psychic” experience.
Intuition can be a purely psychological thing. If you’re subconscious figured out the problem and then passed those words of wisdom onto your conscious mind, then that’s not psychic.
If you figured something out that seemed impossible for you to figure out and you somehow ended up gathering more information from an unknown source, then you may have a WINNER!!! (it might be psychic).