Psychic Type Blues are briefly defined as tolerant, flexible, and quite observers who are excellent problem solvers and trouble shooters. They are highly analytical, logical, mechanically inclined, self-sufficient, artistic, responsible, and hard workers who excel through practical approaches and factual information. They are highly knowledgeable, and empathic, but often have recurrent inexplicable bouts of sadness. They vary between great sympathy with others and great apathy, have frequent mood swings, love seeking out the truth regarding all subjects, have an innate ability to cause people to pause and reflect, and are very good listeners. They tend to be caretakers, are very protective, and value efficiency.
Myers-Briggs Related Psychic Types:
ISTP Overview – “Tolerant and flexible, quiet observers until a problem appears, then act quickly to find workable solutions. Analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, organize facts using logical principles, value efficiency.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
ISTJ Overview – “Quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized – their work, their home, their life. Value traditions and loyalty.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
Those who score high in Psychic Type Blue are possible experiencers of Empathic Simulation, where Empathic Simulation is a type of Empathy, Empathy is a type of Extrasensory Perception (ESP), and Extrasensory Perception is a type of Psi.
Those who score high in Psychic Type Blue may also be possible experiencers of Cryokinesis or Hydrokinesis, where Cryokinesis and Hydrokinesis are types of Psychokinesis (PK), and Psychokinesis is a type of Psi.
All CEHE Courses for (Type Blue) – No Classes Available Yet
- What Am I? – Estimated May-Jun 2020.
- Why Am I? Estimated Jun-Jul 2020
- How Far Can I Go? Estimated Feb 2021
- What Can I Tweak?
- How Do I Get There?
- How Do I Stop?
- Classification and Statistical Manual of Extrasensory Experiences, 1st Edition: CSM-EE: Free PDF Download
- Quantum Psychics – Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Psychic Ability (2nd Edition)
- Empathy: A Quantum Approach – The Psychical Influence of Emotion (UAS Textbook)
- Manual of Cryokinesis: Applications, Experimentation, and Measurement
- Manual of Hydrokinesis: Applications, Experimentation, and Measurement