Psychic Type Yellows are briefly defined as devoted, dedicated, confident, easy-going and playful. They love to learn new things, have trouble sitting still for too long, enjoy teaching, counseling, and helping others. They are who people turn to when seeking advice, and they enjoy philosophy and science equally. They are very creative, are great problem solvers, and are considered humorous, warm, and loving.
Myers-Briggs Related Psychic Types:
ENTP Overview – “Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
ENTJ Overview – “Frank, decisive, assume leadership readily. Quickly see illogical and inefficient procedures and policies, develop and implement comprehensive systems to solve organizational problems. Enjoy long-term planning and goal setting. Usually well informed, well-read, enjoy expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. Forceful in presenting their ideas.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
Psychic Experiences (ESP & PK)
ENTP’s are usually experiencers of Clairvoyant Cognition that mainly receive information psychically from the universe or spirit guides about what is going on right now, but about somewhere or someone else (remote viewing/sensing). They are also more likely to get information about people than things and may be able to communicate mentally with the dead. ENTP’s may have Telekinetic experiences which involve moving objects with their electromagnetic psychic influence. They may be energy healers if the energy they emit is weak.
ENTJ’s are usually experiencers of Clairvoyant Cognition that mainly receive information psychically from the universe or spirit guides about what is going on right now or will happen in regard to somewhere or someone else (remote viewing/sensing or precognition/presentiment), but are less likely to communicate mentally with the dead than ENTP’s; if they do, it’s usually through their spirit guides. They are more likely to pick up on information about events, objects, and places, but may still pick up on information about people when they need to.
ENTJ’s may have Telekinetic experiences that involve moving objects with their electromagnetic and electrostatic psychic influence. They may interact with objects in their environment more than they make practical energy healers depending on the strength of their energy emissions.
All CEHE Courses for (Type Yellow) – 45+ mini-classes available
Course #1: What Am I? – 25 Classes (Finished)
- Learn everything you need to know about your type through easy to understand descriptions, lots of images, mini-quizzes, and a little bit of humor along the way.
- If you are not sure that you are having psychic experiences, in this course you will most likely find out that you’ve been having these experiences all along, you just didn’t know what you were looking for. Being able to identify your experiences is the first step in developing your psychic potential.
Course #2: Why Am I? – 22 Classes (In Development)
- Discover why you have these psychic experiences.
- Reveal what drives your experiences like your personality, your needs, and goals, your age, your life events, and your levels of awareness.
- Learn all about different kinds of illusions that can trick and confuse you, which will jumpstart your psychic development.
- Learn how to protect yourself from negative psychic experiences.
Course #3: How Far Can I Go? (Estimated Completion – Aug 2020)
- This course will reveal the limits of your psychic potential and how to make simple “tweaks” to your personality, daily activities, and general behavior to increase your psychic potential and overcome many of those limits.
Course # 4: What Can I Tweak and How?
- Learn to work smarter, not harder to develop your psychic skills.
- Reveal more detailed tweaks to adjust and refine your psychic experiences to properly meet your needs. Tweaks are simple and practical things that you can do more often to create more occasions for psychic experiences to grow and thrive.
Course #5: How Do I Get There?
- Access a simple and practical guide for psychic enhancement for the rest of your life.
- Learn techniques and how to apply them for psychic development.
- Learn how to adjust those techniques over time to grow with you.
Course #6: How Do I Stop?
- Explore more deeply the reasons why you are having negative psychic experiences if you are having them.
- Learn to apply very simple and practical ways to either tone down your intense psychic experiences or completely stop your negative psychic experiences.
- Learn to apply simple techniques to prevent you from having negative psychic experiences in the future.
Course #7: What Should I Do?
- Explore your own life story to include a sense of purpose, meaning, hope, and faith in your psychic experiences.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you with making smaller decisions – like whether or not enhance.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you make bigger decisions – like if you should keep your psychic experiences a hobby or make them a full-time career.
- Classification and Statistical Manual of Extrasensory Experiences, 1st Edition: CSM-EE: Free PDF Download
- Quantum Psychics – Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Psychic Ability (2nd Edition)
- Clairvoyance: A Quantum Approach – The Psychical Influence of Information (UAS Textbook)
Meditation Playlist for Type Yellows
Ideal Music: Classical Piano
Ideal Meditation in Motion: Freestyle Dance, Tai Chi, Qigong.