- Why Am I? (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type 1 (Type Yellow)
- Why You Have Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Your Needs – PK (Type Yellow)
- Your Events (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Personality (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Environment (Type Yellow)
- Your Age (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type #2 (Type Yellow)
- Your Awareness (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions (Type Yellow)
- Belief, Meaning, & Auto Labeling (Type Yellow)
- Self-fulfilling Prophecies & Ignoring When You’re Wrong (Type Yellow)
- Probability & Reason (Type Yellow)
- Don’t Be Fooled (Type Yellow)
- Seeing Faces & Hearing Your Name (Type Yellow)
- Precognition vs. Manifesting (Type Yellow)
- Accuracy, OBEs, & Evil Presence (Type Yellow)
- Weird Does Not Equal Psychic (Type Yellow)
- Confusing Negative & Positive Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Externalizing (Type Yellow)
- Ignoring Negative Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Avoid Shortcuts (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #1st List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #2nd List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #3rd List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions Mini-Quiz – Are You Being Fooled? (Type Yellow)
- Mini-Quiz: Prone to Psychic Experiences? Ready to Enhance? (Type Yellow)
- Mini-Quiz: Anxious? Depressed? (Type Yellow)
PERSONALITY TYPE #2
What about the second set of traits?
These Yellows have a natural desire to lead and direct, and they do it with charm, elegance, or insensitivity. They require very little in the way of encouragement to create, organize, and carry out plans.
They focus on efficient, effective, and resourceful organization in order to act.
Such qualities, along with a desire to demonstrate great achievement, often result in these Yellows achieving in leadership roles including realistic and visionary creative, imaginative, and sometimes idealistic long-term plans. They are usually fiercely independent when making decisions and use their strong will to protect them from outside threats.
They are very skilled and knowledgeable and try very carefully to study and structure the world they live in in a logical, clear, and sensible way.
While not as cold and calculated as Type Grays may be, these type Yellows do have to work a little harder to develop and apply their empathy because their default mode is to be a little bit more personally and emotionally removed from a situation or group in order to best organize and lead.
These Yellows usually do very well in business because of this, and as one would expect, they do well in other professional fields that require careful study, original thinking, and a mind for money and numbers.
They are dynamic, energetic and practical problem solvers ad they usually show a high degree of confidence in their own abilities but are less trusting of the abilities of others. They are strong, confident and honest people that are usually well-liked, fair-minded, and are emotionally unchanged by conflict or criticism.
These traits are often seen by others as boldness or obnoxiousness, insensitivity, and confrontational. These types have an abundance of energy, intelligence, and a strong desire to organize their world per their own vision.
Because of this, they may also appear to others as being a threat, rash, or bossy.
This type of Yellow usually leans towards Type Gray, which is what reduces the empathic element of their personality.