- Why Am I? (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type 1 (Type Yellow)
- Why You Have Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Your Needs – PK (Type Yellow)
- Your Events (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Personality (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Environment (Type Yellow)
- Your Age (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type #2 (Type Yellow)
- Your Awareness (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions (Type Yellow)
- Belief, Meaning, & Auto Labeling (Type Yellow)
- Self-fulfilling Prophecies & Ignoring When You’re Wrong (Type Yellow)
- Probability & Reason (Type Yellow)
- Don’t Be Fooled (Type Yellow)
- Seeing Faces & Hearing Your Name (Type Yellow)
- Precognition vs. Manifesting (Type Yellow)
- Accuracy, OBEs, & Evil Presence (Type Yellow)
- Weird Does Not Equal Psychic (Type Yellow)
- Confusing Negative & Positive Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Externalizing (Type Yellow)
- Ignoring Negative Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Avoid Shortcuts (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #1st List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
The awareness of, or the ability to notice, psychic experiences can come from many changes or new feelings in your life. We already talked about how stress can make your psychic experiences more noticeable, but there are many states of mental awareness that can too.
If psychic experiences get so out of control that they start becoming dangerous, painful, hurtful, or life-threatening in some way, experiences also become more noticeable because they are causing really big effects in your life.
Also, if experiences start to create a feeling of excitement or arousal like a sudden increase in heart rate or breathing rate, or if big effects are happening in your life that are making a positive or negative impact your experiences will be more noticeable.
If there is a sudden shift from barely there intuitive impressions to very noticeable hallucinations, this will obviously make you more aware of your experiences. Getting a better quality of sleep and deeper sleep may make your dreams more memorable and you will start noticing psychic experiences more this way.
If your experiences start making you feel detached or disconnected from the world, this will also make your experiences more noticeable. Feelings of oneness, unity, belonging, and being connected to everything around you, or the entire universe, can also start making experiences more noticeable because it opens your more up to experiences.
Different states of awareness that you may encounter might also kick start your experiences like having psychic experiences after being knocked unconscious, after dying and being brought back to life (near-death experiences), while in a coma, or after.
Different sleep states can make you more aware of your experiences like the hypnagogic state (falling asleep), hypnopompic state (waking up), or lucid dreaming, where you are dreaming, but are fully aware that you are dreaming and can control your dreams.
Different altered states of consciousness achieved frequently can result in more noticeable psychic experiences like simple drowsiness, being under hypnosis, something called the Ganzfeld method that we will talk about later on, being in a meditative or trance state, having a mystical or religious experience, and so forth.
As I mentioned a little before, opening yourself up to the experience of psychic experiences, believing in them and not being afraid of them, will make experiences more noticeable. This is because of your openness and trust of them will allow your mind to consciously be aware of the experiences. It’s all about perspective here.
Psychic experiences might be noticed for the first time when you find yourself in a crisis situation, someone you care deeply about is entering a crisis or life-threatening situation, or when spending time with others who believe in psychic experiences.
Other people can help you learn, or learn with you, and this can help you to notice your experiences more because they are showing you where and when to look for them. They can also help you dive deeper into your experiences by asking you questions about your experiences you may not think to ask yourself.
Some people even start noticing their psychic experience after fasting, being involved in trance rituals like drumming, chanting, and even dancing. Some people become more open to their psychic experiences and therefore notice them more after responsibly and legally experimenting with mind-opening drugs like cannabis, LSD, DXM, or “magic mushrooms.”
So, in conclusion, there are A LOT of reasons why you might start noticing your psychic experiences. There are also many reasons why bad psychic experiences keep happening. We’ll look at these reasons next.