Psychic Type Purples are briefly defined as dominated by intense feeling and deeply held ethics, are usually loyal to the people and causes of which they deem important, and when they are in a sociable mood, their humor and charm shines through, and typically make for pleasant company. They are guardians of the emotional well-being of others and strive to console those in distress. They are guided through life by their desire for harmony and positivity, and often prefer working in environments in which value their skills, and that allows them to make a positive difference in the world. They are perfectionists who can become easily infatuated with the unobtainable, and often jump from one social group to the next. They are often seen by other types are confidants.
INFP Overview – “Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
INFJ Overview – “Seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions. They want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. Conscientious and committed to their firm values. Develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good. Organized and decisive in implementing their vision.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
Psychic Experiences (ESP & PK)
Those who score high in Psychic Type Purple are possible experiencers of Telepathic Simulation, where Telepathic Simulation is a type of Telepathy, Telepathy is a type of Extrasensory Perception (ESP), and Extrasensory Perception is a type of Psi.
Those who score high in Psychic Type Purple may also be possible experiencers of Lumokinesis, where Lumokinesis is a type of Psychokinesis (PK), and Psychokinesis is a type of Psi.
All CEHE Courses for (Type Purple) – No Classes Available Yet
Course #1: What Am I? – Estimated Apr-May 2020.
- Learn everything you need to know about your type through easy to understand descriptions, lots of images, mini-quizzes, and a little bit of humor along the way.
- If you are not sure that you are having psychic experiences, in this course you will most likely find out that you’ve been having these experiences all along, you just didn’t know what you were looking for. Being able to identify your experiences is the first step in developing your psychic potential.
Course #2: Why Am I? – Coming soon. Mar-Apr 2020
- Discover why you have these psychic experiences.
- Reveal what drives your experiences like your personality, your needs, and goals, your age, your life events, and your levels of awareness.
- Learn all about different kinds of illusions that can trick and confuse you, which will jumpstart your psychic development.
- Learn how to protect yourself from negative psychic experiences.
Course #3: How Far Can I Go? Estimated Nov 2020
- This course will reveal the limits of your psychic potential and how to make simple “tweaks” to your personality, daily activities, and general behavior to increase your psychic potential and overcome many of those limits.
Course # 4: What Can I Tweak and How?
- Learn to work smarter, not harder to develop your psychic skills.
- Reveal more detailed tweaks to adjust and refine your psychic experiences to properly meet your needs. Tweaks are simple and practical things that you can do more often to create more occasions for psychic experiences to grow and thrive.
Course #5: How Do I Get There?
- Access a simple and practical guide for psychic enhancement for the rest of your life.
- Learn techniques and how to apply them for psychic development.
- Learn how to adjust those techniques over time to grow with you.
Course #6: How Do I Stop?
- Explore more deeply the reasons why you are having negative psychic experiences if you are having them.
- Learn to apply very simple and practical ways to either tone down your intense psychic experiences or completely stop your negative psychic experiences.
- Learn to apply simple techniques to prevent you from having negative psychic experiences in the future.
Course #7: What Should I Do?
- Explore your own life story to include a sense of purpose, meaning, hope, and faith in your psychic experiences.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you with making smaller decisions – like whether or not enhance.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you make bigger decisions – like if you should keep your psychic experiences a hobby or make them a full-time career.
- Classification and Statistical Manual of Extrasensory Experiences, 1st Edition: CSM-EE: Free PDF Download
- Quantum Psychics – Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Psychic Ability (2nd Edition)
- Telepathy: A Quantum Approach – The Psychical Influence of Thought (UAS Textbook)
- Manual of Lumokinesis: Applications, Experimentation, and Measurement