- Why Am I? (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type 1 (Type Yellow)
- Why You Have Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Your Needs – PK (Type Yellow)
- Your Events (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Personality (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Environment (Type Yellow)
- Your Age (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type #2 (Type Yellow)
- Your Awareness (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions (Type Yellow)
- Belief, Meaning, & Auto Labeling (Type Yellow)
- Self-fulfilling Prophecies & Ignoring When You’re Wrong (Type Yellow)
- Probability & Reason (Type Yellow)
- Don’t Be Fooled (Type Yellow)
- Seeing Faces & Hearing Your Name (Type Yellow)
- Precognition vs. Manifesting (Type Yellow)
- Accuracy, OBEs, & Evil Presence (Type Yellow)
- Weird Does Not Equal Psychic (Type Yellow)
- Confusing Negative & Positive Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Externalizing (Type Yellow)
- Ignoring Negative Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Avoid Shortcuts (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #1st List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #2nd List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #3rd List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions Mini-Quiz – Are You Being Fooled? (Type Yellow)
- Mini-Quiz: Prone to Psychic Experiences? Ready to Enhance? (Type Yellow)
- Mini-Quiz: Anxious? Depressed? (Type Yellow)
You may start having noticeable psychic experiences when you were very young, like ages 3-5, or later on during puberty. These experiences are usually spontaneous and may or may not have affected you in a negative way mentally, emotionally, or socially.
Experiences that start early in life can carry on throughout your life if you continue to have some need for them or come to depend on their helpfulness. If the experiences are positive and helpful, they will remain positive and helpful unless something very stressful happens to you. Then as your mind and emotions start to get out of control, so too will your psychic experiences.
Children tend to be more aware of their experiences because they are more imaginative and more open to the experiences.
This is because they have not yet learned about the stigma of being labeled “psychic” in society and they are less likely to question the information bubbling up into their conscious mind.
This is why adults are more likely to have dreams then conscious experiences because they don’t question strange things in their sleep. However, when awake, they are more likely to think logically and force experiences to remain entirely subconscious.
Noticeable experiences starting around puberty, around ages 13-16, are usually caused by a need to communicate your needs but were unable to do so. You may not have been able to communicate your wants, needs, thoughts, or emotions verbally to other people.
You may have not have had people in your life that could properly meet your needs, had people in your life who were unwilling to meet your needs or had people in your life that increased your demand for needs like having a parent that needs everything to be a certain way or “perfect.”
Also, if you were able to communicate your needs well, but someone did not entirely understand you (a parent that did not understand a child’s limits or behavior due to physical or mental illness), or someone simply refused to meet your needs (a bully at school, or a violent and cruel parent), or you were able to communicate your needs well, but the resources you needed were not being made available (e.g. food, shelter, clothing, etc.).
Noticeable psychic experiences that start when you were an adult should be positive and useful unless they were caused by serious physical or emotional harm, illness, or any other type of sudden negative experience that resulted in a major disturbance in your life and continued to do so for some time.
While experiences that start at puberty or adulthood will likely be caused by a stressful event kick-starting their experiences, early childhood experiences may begin due to either a family history of early psychic experiences, like a parent or grandparent or because such experiences were “normal” and by your family.
In this case, your psychic experiences were nurtured and grew in a healthy and useful way.
Also, early childhood psychic experiences between twins are somewhat common, especially with identical twins.
Psychic experiences can also happen between brothers and sisters or best friends growing up, between romantic partners when grown up, parents and children at any age, or even with people you meditate with regularly.