- Why Am I? (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type 1 (Type Yellow)
- Why You Have Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Your Needs – PK (Type Yellow)
- Your Events (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Personality (Type Yellow)
- Changes to Your Environment (Type Yellow)
- Your Age (Type Yellow)
- Personality Type #2 (Type Yellow)
- Your Awareness (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions (Type Yellow)
- Belief, Meaning, & Auto Labeling (Type Yellow)
- Self-fulfilling Prophecies & Ignoring When You’re Wrong (Type Yellow)
- Probability & Reason (Type Yellow)
- Don’t Be Fooled (Type Yellow)
- Seeing Faces & Hearing Your Name (Type Yellow)
- Precognition vs. Manifesting (Type Yellow)
- Accuracy, OBEs, & Evil Presence (Type Yellow)
- Weird Does Not Equal Psychic (Type Yellow)
- Confusing Negative & Positive Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Externalizing (Type Yellow)
- Ignoring Negative Psychic Experiences (Type Yellow)
- Avoid Shortcuts (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #1st List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #2nd List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- #3rd List of Psychic Protections (Type Yellow)
- Psychic Illusions Mini-Quiz – Are You Being Fooled? (Type Yellow)
- Mini-Quiz: Prone to Psychic Experiences? Ready to Enhance? (Type Yellow)
- Mini-Quiz: Anxious? Depressed? (Type Yellow)
CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONALITY
The first list includes changes to your personality that may make you prone to having psychic experiences, or maybe a change that happened RIGHT before you started to notice your psychic experiences:
- You started withdrawing and avoiding family, friends, other people, unfamiliar situations, or entire situations because these people or situations make you really anxious and STRESSED OUT.
- You started to worry too much about what other people thought of you and were so afraid that they would think bad things about you that you got really stressed out about it.
- You started to think negatively, where you started to become a constant pessimist always thinking negatively or having negative emotions towards just about everything and everyone. You started to have anxious feelings, but even worse, you started to get anxious about your anxiety because you believed your anxiety was harmful.
- You started to worry all of the time even about little things, always thought things would go wrong, or the worst would always happen. You started to become very shy, anxious, had low self-esteem and low self-confidence, and became very tired very easily.
- You started experiencing symptoms of a mental or physical illness or experienced a physical injury that was very stressful.
- You started blaming yourself for everything, kept setting yourself up to fail or fall, started doing things you knew were not good for you, or started to believe that your life was this way because that’s just the way it’s supposed to be.
- You started seeing the world in black and white, positive or negative, good or evil or started to see only the bad in yourself and others, which may have resulted in you acting immaturely and refusing the see things, people, or yourself for who you, or they, actually were.
- You started to believe that you were bad, inferior, unwanted, not good enough, or that you should be ashamed of yourself. You may have started to believe that others would hurt you, abandon you, humiliate you, or take advantage of you. You may have felt vulnerable, unstable, fearful, alone, neglected, unlovable, weak, isolated, useless, or helpless.
- You started to experience or had a false belief, that your intelligence was in decline, or your ability to focus your thoughts or control your emotions was fading away.
There are a few different mental and physical illnesses that have been reported by Type Yellows. Just because you’re a Type Yellow doesn’t mean that you have any of these conditions. It just means that you may be prone to them.
Mental health issues include:
If you have precognitive experiences, you may be more prone to social or generalized anxiety disorders. This is because you worry too much about the future. It’s OK to make plans for the future, but let events unfold, go with the flow, focus on what you learned from yesterday, and on what you can do today.
If you have postcognitive experiences, you may be prone to depression. This is because you worry too much about the past. You may need to learn and grow from your mistakes and focus on today and tomorrow.
If you have both precognitive and postcognitive experiences you may be prone to bipolar disorders. This is because you worry too much about the future and past, and flip back and forth between the two often. You may need to focus on today, right now.
If you only have contemporaneous experiences (present), then you might not have any of these issues because you are mindful and focused on the present. However, you also may not learn from your mistakes or plan for the future. Make sure to do these things, they are IMPORTANT.
Physical health issues include:
Keep in mind, psychic experience doesn’t cause mental or physical illnesses. But, if you are prone to them, stress added by loud, unhelpful, and scary psychic experiences can cause enough stress to make you more prone to these conditions.