Psychic Type Blues are briefly defined as tolerant, flexible, and quite observers who are excellent problem solvers and trouble shooters. They are highly analytical, logical, mechanically inclined, self-sufficient, artistic, responsible, and hard workers who excel through practical approaches and factual information. They are highly knowledgeable, and empathic, but often have recurrent inexplicable bouts of sadness. They vary between great sympathy with others and great apathy, have frequent mood swings, love seeking out the truth regarding all subjects, have an innate ability to cause people to pause and reflect, and are very good listeners. They tend to be caretakers, are very protective, and value efficiency.
ISTP Overview – “Tolerant and flexible, quiet observers until a problem appears, then act quickly to find workable solutions. Analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, organize facts using logical principles, value efficiency.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
ISTJ Overview – “Quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized – their work, their home, their life. Value traditions and loyalty.” – Myers & Briggs Foundation
Psychic Experiences (ESP & PK)
Those who score high in Psychic Type Blue are possible experiencers of Empathic Simulation, where Empathic Simulation is a type of Empathy, Empathy is a type of Extrasensory Perception (ESP), and Extrasensory Perception is a type of Psi.
Those who score high in Psychic Type Blue may also be possible experiencers of Cryokinesis or Hydrokinesis, where Cryokinesis and Hydrokinesis are types of Psychokinesis (PK), and Psychokinesis is a type of Psi.
All CEHE Courses for (Type Blue) – 5+ mini-classes available
Course #1: What Am I? – (In Development)
- Learn everything you need to know about your type through easy to understand descriptions, lots of images, mini-quizzes, and a little bit of humor along the way.
- If you are not sure that you are having psychic experiences, in this course you will most likely find out that you’ve been having these experiences all along, you just didn’t know what you were looking for. Being able to identify your experiences is the first step in developing your psychic potential.
Course #2: Why Am I?
- Discover why you have these psychic experiences.
- Reveal what drives your experiences like your personality, your needs, and goals, your age, your life events, and your levels of awareness.
- Learn all about different kinds of illusions that can trick and confuse you, which will jumpstart your psychic development.
- Learn how to protect yourself from negative psychic experiences.
Course #3: How Far Can I Go?
- This course will reveal the limits of your psychic potential and how to make simple “tweaks” to your personality, daily activities, and general behavior to increase your psychic potential and overcome many of those limits.
Course # 4: What Can I Tweak and How?
- Learn to work smarter, not harder to develop your psychic skills.
- Reveal more detailed tweaks to adjust and refine your psychic experiences to properly meet your needs. Tweaks are simple and practical things that you can do more often to create more occasions for psychic experiences to grow and thrive.
Course #5: How Do I Get There?
- Access a simple and practical guide for psychic enhancement for the rest of your life.
- Learn techniques and how to apply them for psychic development.
- Learn how to adjust those techniques over time to grow with you.
Course #6: How Do I Stop?
- Explore more deeply the reasons why you are having negative psychic experiences if you are having them.
- Learn to apply very simple and practical ways to either tone down your intense psychic experiences or completely stop your negative psychic experiences.
- Learn to apply simple techniques to prevent you from having negative psychic experiences in the future.
Course #7: What Should I Do?
- Explore your own life story to include a sense of purpose, meaning, hope, and faith in your psychic experiences.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you with making smaller decisions – like whether or not enhance.
- Learn different perspectives that may help you make bigger decisions – like if you should keep your psychic experiences a hobby or make them a full-time career.
- Classification and Statistical Manual of Extrasensory Experiences, 1st Edition: CSM-EE: Free PDF Download
- Quantum Psychics – Scientifically Understand, Control and Enhance Your Psychic Ability (2nd Edition)
- Empathy: A Quantum Approach – The Psychical Influence of Emotion (UAS Textbook)
- Manual of Cryokinesis: Applications, Experimentation, and Measurement
- Manual of Hydrokinesis: Applications, Experimentation, and Measurement