- Why Am I? (Type Gray)
- Personality Type #1 (Type Gray)
- Personality Type #2 (Type Gray)
- Attention & Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Why You Have Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Your Needs & Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Needs & PK Experiences (Type Gray)
- Events and Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Personality Changes & Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Your Environment & Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Age & Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Psychic Awareness (Type Gray)
- Psychic Illusions (Type Gray)
- Belief, Meaning, & Auto Labeling (Type Gray)
- Self-fulfilling Prophecies & Ignoring When You’re Wrong (Type Gray)
- Probability & Reason (Type Gray)
- Don’t Be Fooled (Type Gray)
- Seeing Faces & Hearing Your Name (Type Gray)
- Precognition vs. Probability Shifting (Type Gray)
- Accuracy, OBEs, & Evil Presence (Type Gray)
- Weird Does Not Equal Psychic (Type Gray)
- Confusing Negative & Positive Experiences (Type Gray)
- Externalizing (Type Gray)
- Ignoring Negative Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Avoid Shortcuts (Type Gray)
- Psychic Protections (Type Gray)
- #1st List of Psychic Protections (Type Gray)
- #2nd List of Psychic Protections (Type Gray)
- #3rd List of Psychic Protections (Type Gray)
- Psychic Illusions Mini-Quiz – Are You Being Fooled? (Type Gray)
- Mini-Quiz: Prone to Psychic Experiences? Ready to Enhance? (Type Gray)
- Mini-Quiz: Anxious? Depressed? (Type Gray)
CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONALITY
The first list includes changes to your personality that may make you prone to having psychic experiences, or maybe a change that happened RIGHT before you started to notice your psychic experiences:
- You started withdrawing and avoiding family, friends, other people, unfamiliar situations, or entire situations because these people or situations make you really anxious and
- You started to worry too much about what other people thought of you and were so afraid that they would think bad things about you that you got really stressed out about it.
- You started to think negatively, where you started to become a constant pessimist always thinking negatively or having negative emotions towards just about everything and everyone. You started to have anxious feelings, but even worse, you started to get anxious about your anxiety because you believed your anxiety was harmful.
- You started to worry all of the time even about little things, always thought things would go wrong, or the worst would always happen. You started to become very shy, anxious, had low self-esteem and low self-confidence, and became very tired very easily.
- You started experiencing symptoms of a mental or physical illness or experienced a physical injury that was very stressful.
- You started blaming yourself for everything, kept setting yourself up to fail or fall, started doing things you knew were not good for you, or started to believe that your life was this way because that’s just the way it’s supposed to be.
- You started seeing the world in black and white, positive or negative, good or evil or started to see only the bad in yourself and others, which may have resulted in you acting immaturely and refusing the see things, people, or yourself for who you, or they, actually were.
- You started to believe that you were bad, inferior, unwanted, not good enough, or that you should be ashamed of yourself. You may have started to believe that others would hurt you, abandon you, humiliate you, or take advantage of you. You may have felt vulnerable, unstable, fearful, alone, neglected, unlovable, weak, isolated, useless, or helpless.
- You started to experience or had a false belief, that your intelligence was in decline, or your ability to focus your thoughts or control your emotions was fading away.
There are a few different mental and physical illnesses that have been reported by Type Grays. Just because you’re a Type Gray doesn’t mean that you have any of these conditions. It just means that you may be prone to them.
Mental health issues include:
If you have PRECOGNITIVE EXPERIENCES, you may be more prone to social or generalized anxiety disorders. This is because you worry too much about the future. It’s OK to make plans for the future, but let events unfold, go with the flow, focus on what you learned from yesterday, and what you can do today.
If you have POSTCOGNITIVE EXPERIENCES, you may be prone to depression. This is because you worry too much about the past. You may need to learn and grow from your mistakes and focus on today and tomorrow.
If you have both PRECOGNITIVE AND POSTCOGNITIVE EXPERIENCES you may be prone to bipolar disorders. This is because you worry too much about the future and past, and flip back and forth between the two often. You may need to focus on today, right now.
If you only have CONTEMPORANEOUS EXPERIENCES (present), then you might not have any of these issues because you are mindful and focused on the present. However, you also may not learn from your mistakes or plan for the future. Make sure to do these things, they are IMPORTANT.
Physical health issues include:
Keep in mind, psychic experience doesn’t cause mental or physical illnesses. But, if you are prone to them, stress added by loud, unhelpful, and scary psychic experiences can cause enough stress to make you more prone to these conditions.