- Why Am I? (Type Gray)
- Personality Type #1 (Type Gray)
- Personality Type #2 (Type Gray)
- Attention & Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Why You Have Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Your Needs & Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Needs & PK Experiences (Type Gray)
- Events and Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Personality Changes & Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Your Environment & Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Age & Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Psychic Awareness (Type Gray)
- Psychic Illusions (Type Gray)
- Belief, Meaning, & Auto Labeling (Type Gray)
- Self-fulfilling Prophecies & Ignoring When You’re Wrong (Type Gray)
- Probability & Reason (Type Gray)
- Don’t Be Fooled (Type Gray)
- Seeing Faces & Hearing Your Name (Type Gray)
- Precognition vs. Probability Shifting (Type Gray)
- Accuracy, OBEs, & Evil Presence (Type Gray)
- Weird Does Not Equal Psychic (Type Gray)
- Confusing Negative & Positive Experiences (Type Gray)
- Externalizing (Type Gray)
- Ignoring Negative Psychic Experiences (Type Gray)
- Avoid Shortcuts (Type Gray)
- Psychic Protections (Type Gray)
- #1st List of Psychic Protections (Type Gray)
- #2nd List of Psychic Protections (Type Gray)
- #3rd List of Psychic Protections (Type Gray)
- Psychic Illusions Mini-Quiz – Are You Being Fooled? (Type Gray)
- Mini-Quiz: Prone to Psychic Experiences? Ready to Enhance? (Type Gray)
- Mini-Quiz: Anxious? Depressed? (Type Gray)
The awareness of, or the ability to notice, psychic experiences can come from many changes or new feelings in your life. We already talked about how stress can make your psychic experiences more noticeable, but there are many states of mental awareness that can too.
If psychic experiences get so out of control that they start becoming dangerous, painful, hurtful, or life-threatening in some way, experiences also become more noticeable because they are causing really big effects in your life.
Also, if experiences start to create a feeling of EXCITEMENT or arousals like a sudden increase in heart rate or breathing rate, or if big effects are happening in your life that are making a positive or negative impact, like really good or bad luck, your experiences will be more noticeable.
If there is a sudden shift from barely-there intuitive impressions to very noticeable hallucinations, this will obviously make you more aware of your experiences. Getting a better quality of sleep and deeper sleep may make your dreams more memorable and you will start noticing psychic experiences more this way.
If your experiences start making you feel detached or disconnected from the world, this will also make your experiences more noticeable. Feelings of oneness, UNITY, belonging, and being connected to everything around you, or the entire universe, can also start making experiences more noticeable because it opens your more up to experiences.
Also, feelings of timelessness like loss of time, no time, or feelings of infinity can make you more aware of your experiences.
Different states of awareness that you may encounter might also kick start your experiences like having psychic experience after being knock unconscious, after dying and being brought back to life (near-death experiences), while in a coma, or after.
Different sleep states can make you more aware of your experiences like the hypnagogic state (falling asleep), hypnopompic state (waking up), or lucid dreaming, where you are dreaming, but are fully aware that you are dreaming and can control your dreams.
Different altered states of consciousness achieved frequently can result in more noticeable psychic experience like simple drowsiness, being under hypnosis, something called the Ganzfeld method that we will talk about later on, being in a meditative or trance state, having a mystical or religious experience, and so forth.
As I mentioned a little before, opening yourself up to the experience of psychic experiences, believing in them and not being afraid of them, will make experiences more noticeable. This is because of your openness and trust of them will allow your mind to consciously be aware of the experiences. It’s all about perspective here.
Psychic experiences might be noticed for the first time when you find yourself in a crisis situation, someone you care deeply about is entering a crisis or life-threatening situation, or when spending time with others who believe in psychic experiences.
Other people can help you learn, or learn with you, and this can help you to notice your experiences more because they are showing you where and when to look for them. They can also help you dive deeper into your experiences by asking you questions about your experiences you may not think to ask yourself.
Some people even start noticing their psychic experience after fasting, being involved in trance rituals like drumming, chanting, and even dancing. Some people become more open to their psychic experiences and therefore notice them more after responsibly and legally experimenting with mind-opening drugs like LSD, DXM, or “magic mushrooms.”
So in conclusion, there are A LOT of reasons why you might start noticing your psychic experiences. There are also many reasons why bad psychic experiences keep happening. We’ll look at these reasons next.