Psychical Profiling consists of analyzing the various characteristics possessed by experients of specific psychical phenomena and means by which to understand, enhance and control those phenomena. Developed by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD., the following profiles consist of an array of characteristics and attributes invariably exhibited by select types of experients.
The following assessment singly analyzes the behavioral characteristics of psychical experients and will propose the most likely category an experient appertains.
- Psychical-Psychological Profiling
- Targeting Psychological Health for Psychical Enhancement
- Decreased or Ceased Psychical Phenomena Due to Associated Personality Deviation
- Increased Reactivity to Psychical Stimuli Due to Mental Illness
- Correlations Between Myers-Briggs Types and Psychical Types
- Myers-Briggs and Psychical Type Explanations of Result Deviations
- Correlations Between Psychical Phenomena and Presence of Physiological Abnormalities
- Correlations Between Psychical Phenomena and Presence of Physiological Illness
- Correlations Between Cognitive Skills and Psychical Performance
- Improving Psychical Performance via Influencing Environmental Effects
- The Complexities of Colorization
- The Psychological, Physiological, and Psychical System and Colorization
Want more info on Psychic Types? – Visit the FREE “CEHE Membership Website!