Psi is an all encompassing term for extrasensory perception and psychokinesis combined. The term “Psi-Gamma” is typically used to refer to ESP, and “Psi-Kappa” is the term typically used for PK. (More info)
Psi Modeling or models in regards to psi are separated into two main categories:
- The basic physical mechanism or psi mediation.
- The psychological aspects of how and when human beings are able to utilize psi or the experiential phase of psi.
There have been many types of models constructed throughout the history of parapsychology including theoretical and hypothetical models. As to the role of psi, it is best to view psi as an ability, or feature, in which is bound to an individual human being as a function of his or her personality in the broadest sense of that term.
The Role of Psi
- The Need-Serving Quality of Psi
- Psychokinesis as a Primary Psi Process
- Psi-Mediated Instrumental Response (PMIR)
- Psi Education is Critical to Psi Processes
- Psi as a Product of Evolution
Introduction to Quantum Mechanics
Quantum mechanics (QM) is briefly defined as a body of scientific principles describing the behavior of matter and its interactions on both the atomic and subatomic scales. QM’s development, a revolution in physical theory, is the result of physicist coming to terms with the limitations of classical physics. The principles of QM are difficult for the human mind to comprehend. This is mainly in part by the fact that humans are accustomed to reasoning in regards to the world on a scale where classical physics is an exceptional approximation.
QM is counterintuitive, and in the words of Richard P. Feynman, a founder of quantum electrodynamics (QED), “I hope you can accept Nature as She is – absurd.” Many fundamental components of the universe exhibit wave-particle duality where their behavior is in some ways particle-like and in other ways wave-like, such as photons (discrete packages of light). In regards to electromagnetic radiation, the laws of QM predict such energies, colors, and spectral intensities.
- The New View: The History of Quantum Mechanics
- The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
- The Measurement Problem and Wave Function Collapse
- Quantum Decoherence
- The Role of Information in Nature
- Microscopic and Macroscopic Quantum Interaction
- Quantum Non-local Communication
Psi Mediation: The Physics of Psi
- Energy Field Models
- Computational Living Systems
- The Macroscopic Challenge for Quantum Computation
- Psi Phenomena and Quantum Efficiency
- Psi and Non-local Communication
Want the Full Academic Paper instead of just articles? – Get “Models of Psi Mediation: A Classical and Quantum Approach” – FREE Download!
Want to take the Full Paraphysics Course through the University of Alternative Studies? – Enroll Today!