- What Am I? (Type Black)
- Psychic Ability (Type Black)
- Dreams Impressions & Hallucinations (Type Black)
- Clairvoyant Interaction (Type Black)
- Trance Mediumship (Type Black)
- Channeling (Type Black)
- Physical Mediumship (Type Black)
- Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Black)
- Input CS (Type Black)
- Output – Probability Shifting (Type Black)
- Output- Historical Shifting (Type Black)
- Changing The Past (Type Black)
- Intention (Type Black)
- Intention #2 (Type Black)
- Adaptive or Directive? (Type Black)
- Adaptive or Decisive? (Type Black)
- Input or Output? (Type Black)
- Trance Mediumship or Channeling? (Type Black)
- Your Sources (Type Black)
- People, Places, Objects & Ideas (Type Black)
- People, Objects & Events (Type Black)
- Precognition & Probability Shifting (Type Black)
- Contemporaneous Input & Real-Time (Type Black)
- Postcognition & Historical Shifting (Type Black)
- Episodes (Type Black)
- Experience Modes (Type Black)
- Other Terms for CI and CS (Type Black)
- You Are Not Alone: CS & CI (Type Black)
- Magical Thinking & Psychic Confusion (Type Black)
- The Difference Between Types of ESP (Type Black)
- The Difference Between Types of ESP II (Type Black)
- Seriously? (Type Black)
- Having Doubts: CS & CI (Type Black)
- Psychokinesis (Type Black)
- Forms of Psychokinesis (Type Black)
- PK or CS Healer? (Type Black)
- Science Crash Course (Type Black)
- Umbrakinesis (Type Black)
- Umbra-PK Subtypes (Type Black)
- Umbrakinesis Part II (Type Black)
- Normal or Paranormal? (Type Black)
- Light or Thermal Healer? (Type Black)
- Umbra-PK & Physical Mediums (Type Black)
- Did You Know You Are Not Alone? (Type Black)
NORMAL OR PARANORMAL?
Keep in mind that “COLD” is not a “thing,” but rather is an absence or lack of heat, just as darkness is not a “thing”, but rather an absence of light. So, when I use the word “heat” I’m not just talking about warm things, I’m talking about how much heat an object, body, or environment has.
Human beings, in general, can naturally release and absorb heat. If you absorb heat from an object, then you become warmer and the object becomes cooler.
If you release heat, you become cooler and the area or object you are releasing heat towards will get warmer.
So, keep this in mind when trying to tell the difference between umbra-PK effects and normal everyday heat transfer; that one is a normal energy thing and the other is psychokinetic thing.
If you are touching something warm and it cools or heats up a little bit, this is normal, but if you are touching something warm and it gets really cold or hot, then this is more likely something else and may be umbra-PK.
If you can heat or cool something at a distance, and there’s no known physical or energetic reason for it, then this might be umbra-PK, too. If you are in very cold conditions and still feel warm, this could also be umbra-PK.
Umbrakinetic experiencers with spontaneous stress experiences can accidentally increase their body temperatures so high that they can pass out, lose consciousness, and may also be able to cause themselves to experience fever seizures. If you lean towards Type Red or Gray, please keep this in mind while trying to control and enhance your experiences. It is all about balance – mind, body, and spirit. So never focus on enhancement when you’re really STRESSED OUT.
“So how can I tell if it’s just normal heating or cooling or umbra-PK?”
It’s more likely umbra-PK if:
- You had a need to do it; had a purpose.
- The temperature change was dramatic, a lot.
- There is no known physical or energetic reason for the effect.
- You heated or cooled from a distance.
- You can make the same effect happen again under the same conditions.
Also, experiencers tend to lean towards one form or the other, either they tend to cool things (absorb heat), heat things (emit heat), while some may do both.
Those who lean towards Type Blue or Gray may experience cooling for example, while Type Reds are more inclined to experience heating. However, it’s important to focus on what you’re good at, so figuring out which you are better at should be your first step.
With thermal healing, you or the person being healed will usually report the feeling of heat or coolness only. However, for example, experiencers of electrical healing report that they or the person being healed feel a tingling feeling or may twitch or jerk during the session. Keep in mind though, anxiety and medical conditions that affect the nerves can also cause these sensations, so try not to confuse the two.
On the other hand, with light healing, you or the person being healed will not report a tingling feeling or twitch but may report a feeling of heat if the experiencer is using a lot of light in the near-infrared spectrum.