Free Online Clairvoyance Courses & Degrees
Free educational, interactive, science-based classes are now being offered by the CEHE for age 14+ focusing on learning how to: (1) Classify and identify different subtypes of clairvoyant simulation experiences, (2) Identify the causes and effects of clairvoyant simulation experiences, (3) Build natural clairvoyant simulation skills, (4) Enhance experiences to improve quality of life for yourself and others, (5) Stop negative experiences, and (6) Implement clairvoyant simulation experiences into your daily life and career. Also, CEHE offers expert help and guidance. Classes for Adults & Teens. CENTER FOR EXCEPTIONAL HUMAN EXPERIENCES / Distance Learning / Online Courses / Adult & Teen Education / FREE
- Clairvoyant Simulation (FREE) – Synchronicity, Precognition, Postcognition, Remote Viewing, Manifestation, Probability Shifting.
- Clairvoyant Cognition (FREE) – Precognition, Postcognition, Remote Viewing, Mental Mediumship.
- Clairvoyant Interaction (FREE) – Trance Mediumship, Channelling, Communication with the Dead, Xenoglossy, Automatic Writing, Physical Mediumship, Psychopompic Activity, Psychology of Ghosts.
Academic Free Courses
- Clairvoyance Course: Basic Intro – This course is available to those simply seeking to expand their knowledge-base. Course content is freely and publicly available without registration. There are certificates included with this course and no exams. QP / Distance Learning / Online Course / FREE
- Clairvoyance Course: Basic Course – This course is available to the public for those simply seeking to expand their knowledge-base, and for those who prefer to view basic UAS quality content prior to enrolling in a paid course or program. There are no exams, essays, or certificates included with this course. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / FREE
- Clairvoyance Course: Phenomenology – This course addresses the four modes of Clairvoyance. These include Clairvoyant Cognition, which is defined as the phenomenologically indirect knowledge of an object or event via Nature; including Metal Mediumship, which is defined as the anomalous communication with immaterial entities most commonly referred to as discarnate spirits (i.e. ghosts) or spirit guides; Clairvoyant Interaction, which is defined as “the causal influence of an entities mind” onto an experient without the intervention of the five senses;” including Trance Mediumship, Channeling, and Possession; Clairvoyant Simulation, which is defined as a case in which an experients mental or physical state appears to produce an accommodating effect in Nature, or Nature produces an accommodating effect within itself or the experient to satisfy the needs of the experient; including Probability Shifting. In addition, the course addresses the temporal facets of Clairvoyance including Retrocognition or Postcognition, which is defined as “the purported paranormal transfer of information about an event or object in the past;”; Contemporaneous Clairvoyance, which is defined as the “perception of information about places or events through paranormal means during the time at which they are occurring,” including the topics of Remote Viewing and Remote Sensing; and Precognition, which is defined as “a form of extrasensory perception wherein a person is said to perceive information about places or events through paranormal means before they happen.” University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / FREE
- Clairvoyance Course: Stages & Techniques – This course addresses intentional Clairvoyant experiences i.e. instances when the Clairvoyant is consciously aware of the need to influence and the act of influencing. This course breaks down clairvoyant processes into several stages assumed required for each clairvoyant mode (e.g. initiation, selection, exploration, formulation, collection, and search closure). Techniques for Clairvoyant Cognition include Mind Mapping, Concept Mapping, Top-down and Bottom-up Strategies, Method of Loci (visual-spatial mapping), Memorization via Repetition, and Directed Cognition via Divination. Techniques for Clairvoyant Interaction include Trance Induction and Sensory Modalities; Signs of Successful Induction, Auditory Induction, Kinesthetic, and Visual Induction. Also addressed is Non-Verbal Entity Communication such as various established and developed communication systems including both automatic and guided systems. Techniques for Clairvoyant Simulation include Positive Thinking and Speaking. Techniques for Temporal Features of Clairvoyance are additive to cognitive, interactive, or simulative techniques, and can include the utilization of various types of timetables to organize information chronologically. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / FREE
- Clairvoyance Course: Therapeutic & Experimental Applications – This course addresses practical applications in regards to Clairvoyance including therapeutic and experimental applications. Therapeutic applications addressed include Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Therapy, and Grief Counseling. Course includes an overview of types of therapy, relative factors of therapy associated with clairvoyant professional practice, and several relative therapeutic techniques. This course addresses experimental Clairvoyance including experimental effects such as; the experimenter effect, position and decline effects, differential effects, displacement, effects in post hoc analysis, and addresses the improvement role of feedback. In addition, research methods are addressed including qualitative research analysis, quantitative research analysis, and probabilistic research analysis. Also addressed are experimental targets for Clairvoyance including intuition-based targets, hallucination-based targets such as; visual targets, audio targets, olfactive targets, and temporal targets. Experimental applications addressed include a brief overview of procedural techniques and methods followed by computer simulation, reversed rehearsal, random event shifting, sensory deprivation, which addresses the five levels of hallucination (i.e. visual noise, light/dark flashes, colorful visuals and hypnagogic hallucinations, objects and environments, and overriding of physical perception). Also addressed is the Ganzfeld simulation experiment, a dream state experiment, and psychophysiological experiments involving cortical measures and autonomic nervous system measures. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / FREE
- Scientific Clairvoyantology: Professional Certification Program – Clairvoyantology is a sub-discipline of scientific parapsychology involving over a century of interdisciplinary research involving the psychical influence and analysis of a hypothetical objective environment termed the universal information system in which is capable of storing, retaining, and recalling information pertaining to past objects and events, remote objects and events in real-time, and probabilistically determining the potential trajectory of future events. In addition, the analysis of anomalous communication with immaterial entities. This Professional Certification Program provides a detailed framework, without complicated equations, onto which more advanced concepts can be applied. For students of Scientific Clairvoyantology, this Professional Certification Program will be a revelation of what actions and influences Clairvoyants are involved in and exactly how a Clairvoyants can take their psychical ability to a completely new level step-by-step. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / FREE
- Clairvoyance Studies – Bachelor of Science Degree – This Degree Program provides a detailed framework, without complicated equations, onto which more advanced concepts can be applied. For students of Clairvoyant Studies, this Degree Program will be a revelation of what actions and influences Clairvoyants are involved in and exactly how a Clairvoyants can take their psychical ability to a completely new level step-by-step. Students who complete this program will be able to demonstrate a knowledge base of major experimental findings and theoretical perspectives in parapsychology, apply basic research methods, including research design, data analysis, interpretation, and measurement, apply parapsychological principles to personal, social, clinical, and experimental issues (i.e., Identify appropriate applications of parapsychology), comprehension and the ability to explain the origins/causes of psychical experiences. an competence in interpreting, addressing, and enhancing the psychical experiences of others especially in regard to clairvoyant experiences. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / FREE