- What Am I? (Type Gray)
- Psychic “Ability” (Type Gray)
- Psi, ESP, & Clairvoyance (Type Gray)
- Dreams, Impressions, & Hallucinations (Type Gray)
- Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Input – Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Output – Probability Shifting (Type Gray)
- Output – Historical Shifting (Type Gray)
- Changing the Past (Type Gray)
- Intention (Type Gray)
- Adaptive or Directive? (Type Gray)
- Input & Output Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- People, Places, Objects, & Ideas (Type Gray)
- Precognition & Probability Shifting (Type Gray)
- Real-Time Clairvoyance (Type Gray)
- Postcognition & Historical Shifting (Type Gray)
- Psychic Episodes (Type Gray)
- Different Modes of Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Other Terms for Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- You Are Not Alone: CS (Type Gray)
- Magical Thinking & Psychic Confusion (Type Gray)
- The Difference Between Types of ESP (Type Gray)
- Having Doubts:CS (Type Gray)
- Psychokinesis (Type Gray)
- Forms of Psychokinesis (Type Gray)
- PK or CS Healer? (Type Gray)
- Science Crash Course (Type Gray)
- Autokinesis (Type Gray)
- PK Thermal Influence (Type Gray)
- PK Light Influence (Type Gray)
- PK Electrical Influence (Type Gray)
- You Are Not Alone: Auto-PK (Type Gray)
- Probability Shifting or Autokinesis? (Type Gray)
- Having Doubts? (Type Gray)
- 1 Last Question (Type Gray)
- Ninja jk
- Telekinesis (Type Yellow)
FORMS OF PK
PK experiences seem to be on the decline especially in developed countries. This may be due to the belief that PK, just like ESP, is need-based and survival-based, and in developed countries, people don’t have a need to stay warm, they have heaters. They don’t need to keep cool, they have air conditioners.
They don’t need to worry about the wind and rain from most storms, they have strong homes and buildings. They don’t need to start a fire after a rainstorm to cook their food, they have kitchens and stoves, and ovens, and microwaves.
So, if you live in a developed country and you have food, shelter, heat, air conditioning, and a kitchen with basic cooking appliances, then it’s not very likely that you will experience this form of survival-based PK, which I call exposure-PK.
However, if you are living in a homeless camp, on the streets, without basic utilities like heat and air conditioning, or spend a lot of time outdoors, then you may have experienced exposure-PK on more than one occasion.
Defensive-PK is more often unplanned and a result of very large amounts of stress that happened to keep someone safe and protect them against attack or harm. This form of PK is heard about more on the battlefield than on the school playground.
These effects are usually random and usually act as a *WARNING!* to those who may want to do the experiencer harm. However, effects can sometimes be the result of extreme health issues like extreme tiredness, where effects are not random, are useful, but can be harmful to other people or things (example: energy-draining).
Because stress is hard to control, so is this form of PK, and most of those who report these experiences may never be able to create the same effects at will again, and again, and again. Also, more often than most, experiencers of defensive-PK are looking to stop their experiences rather than control or develop them. This is because the effects can’t be completely controlled and can be both damaging and dangerous to themselves, other people, electronics, and other things.
However, for those who often find themselves in the line of fire, like military and police, this is something that can be controlled and enhanced to a certain degree in emergency situations.
Whether it’s their job to play sports, or they play sports whenever they have time off work, athletic-PK is a likely form for them to experience.
Unlike defensive-PK, athletic-PK can be controlled and enhanced and is known by many athletes as ……
The answer is healing-PK. No matter what country a person lives in, no matter how many things or supplies a person has, there will always be a chance they can get sick or hurt.
Whether it’s minor or major, short-term or long-term, mental or physical, symptom or syndrome, not all conditions can be cured and some conditions can’t even be treated.