- What Am I? (Type Gray)
- Psychic “Ability” (Type Gray)
- Psi, ESP, & Clairvoyance (Type Gray)
- Dreams, Impressions, & Hallucinations (Type Gray)
- Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Input – Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Output – Probability Shifting (Type Gray)
- Output – Historical Shifting (Type Gray)
- Changing the Past (Type Gray)
- Intention (Type Gray)
- Adaptive or Directive? (Type Gray)
- Input & Output Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- People, Places, Objects, & Ideas (Type Gray)
- Precognition & Probability Shifting (Type Gray)
- Real-Time Clairvoyance (Type Gray)
- Postcognition & Historical Shifting (Type Gray)
- Psychic Episodes (Type Gray)
- Different Modes of Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Other Terms for Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- You Are Not Alone: CS (Type Gray)
- Magical Thinking & Psychic Confusion (Type Gray)
- The Difference Between Types of ESP (Type Gray)
- Having Doubts:CS (Type Gray)
- Psychokinesis (Type Gray)
- Forms of Psychokinesis (Type Gray)
- PK or CS Healer? (Type Gray)
- Science Crash Course (Type Gray)
- Autokinesis (Type Gray)
- PK Thermal Influence (Type Gray)
- PK Light Influence (Type Gray)
- PK Electrical Influence (Type Gray)
- You Are Not Alone: Auto-PK (Type Gray)
- Probability Shifting or Autokinesis? (Type Gray)
- Having Doubts? (Type Gray)
- 1 Last Question (Type Gray)
- Ninja jk
Next we will be looking at the different ways you may receive information about the past, present, or future. The first way, and the most popular way, is through your dreams.
Whether these dreams are realistic or unrealistic should be figured out. If you forgot what the difference between realistic and unrealistic dreams is, you will want to head back a few pages to read through that lesson again.
Dreams about the future tell you about things that are going to happen, dreams about the present tell you about things that happened while you were asleep, and dreams about the past tell you about things that happened in the past that you did not yet know about.
However, there is no concept of time in dreams, so you will have to figure this out when you wake up. If you have a dream about the future, but forget about it, then when your dream comes true, you may feel really strange for a minute or two.
This is because your subconscious mind recognized that “Hey, I dreamed that!” while your conscious mind is totally in the dark about what just happened. These experiences are called Déjà vu’s.
These can be kind of neat experiences, but also useless and annoying. We’ll talk about how to get rid of these experiences later on in the book with something called Dream Journaling.
In dream experiences, you may see, hear, or even feel different things that can help you in making your day-to-day decisions and solve problems.
The second way to receive information, which is less popular that dreams, but more popular than other ways, is through intuitive impressions or emotions and feelings.
Here, the information may warn you about something bad, direct you towards something good, or make you feel better if you aren’t feeling so great. With intuitive impressions, there’s no images or sounds, just feelings and emotions.
The third and fourth way to receive information is through images and sounds. These sounds can range from hearing a little helpful voice in your head say “That way!” or “No, anyway but that way!” or can involve overhearing another person talking about something you need to know about, or even a song coming on the radio that you REALLY needed to hear in that moment.
On the other hand, images can be little flashes of symbols like an arrow pointing which way you should go, the color red flashing to warn you to stop, or seeing something in your surrounding conditions that has special meaning or you.
Lastly, there may be other ways you receive information that you just can’t seem to quite put your finger on, or it may involve more than one type of information like being part-image part-feeling.