- What Am I? (Type Gray)
- Psychic “Ability” (Type Gray)
- Psi, ESP, & Clairvoyance (Type Gray)
- Dreams, Impressions, & Hallucinations (Type Gray)
- Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Input – Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Output – Probability Shifting (Type Gray)
- Output – Historical Shifting (Type Gray)
- Changing the Past (Type Gray)
- Intention (Type Gray)
- Adaptive or Directive? (Type Gray)
- Input & Output Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- People, Places, Objects, & Ideas (Type Gray)
- Precognition & Probability Shifting (Type Gray)
- Real-Time Clairvoyance (Type Gray)
- Postcognition & Historical Shifting (Type Gray)
- Psychic Episodes (Type Gray)
- Different Modes of Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- Other Terms for Clairvoyant Simulation (Type Gray)
- You Are Not Alone: CS (Type Gray)
- Magical Thinking & Psychic Confusion (Type Gray)
- The Difference Between Types of ESP (Type Gray)
- Having Doubts:CS (Type Gray)
- Psychokinesis (Type Gray)
- Forms of Psychokinesis (Type Gray)
- PK or CS Healer? (Type Gray)
- Science Crash Course (Type Gray)
- Autokinesis (Type Gray)
- PK Thermal Influence (Type Gray)
- PK Light Influence (Type Gray)
- PK Electrical Influence (Type Gray)
- You Are Not Alone: Auto-PK (Type Gray)
- Probability Shifting or Autokinesis? (Type Gray)
- Having Doubts? (Type Gray)
- 1 Last Question (Type Gray)
- Ninja jk
PRECOGNITION & PROBABILITY SHIFTING
The last thing you need to know about your experiences, especially to better understand other areas of this book, is where they sit on the arrow of time.
Here we have already talked about this a bit before, but now we will be breaking it down more into the following types: precognition, probabilistic shifting, contemporaneous, real-time sifting, retro/postcognition, and historical shifting.
Precognition refers to receiving information about how the future may happen or future events that are most likely to happen (Input-Future).
Believing that the future is set in stone or already exists is a basic, but important, part of some religious and spiritual beliefs. There are also scientific experiments that suggest this too, but that can just as easily be seen as supporting that probabilities exist, rather than the future.
It’s all in how you choose to understand and explain the evidence until science is more certain.
Precognition includes something called presentiment and things called premonitions. Presentiment is a fairly new finding that involves physically feeling that something is about to happen with no way of knowing it was going to happen outside of clairvoyant means. This effect can actually be physically measured and seen with medical devices such as heart rate monitors and machines that measure brain waves.
Basically, in the world of the less weird, if something scares us, our heart rate gets faster. This is a normal physical response. However, with presentiment a person’s heart rate begins to speed up BEFORE they are presented with something that scares them.
If what causes them to feel fear is selected by a computer, say an image of a really angry snake or a video of a snake striking at you, to be shown to them at random, where no one knows when it will happen, and this result happens, it’s a purely clairvoyant event. However, if someone other than the experiencer does know when the image will be shown, this could be a telepathic event instead.
Premonitions on the other hand, are usually thought to be the same as presentiment, but some may also believe them to include flashes of images or even sounds as well. However, in this book, to keep things simple, the word premonition with be replaced by presentiment where the definition of presentiment only applies. This will help keep things simpler later on in the book too.
Like we talked about before: “Probability refers to chance or a set of events that are likely to happen in the future based on the current state of events or the current state of an object, and shifting refers to having some influence over which event happened” or will happen.
Probability shifting functions with a certain degree of uncertainty and free will. This is to say that there is more than one likely course for the future and nothing is set in stone (Output-Future). Probabilities exist as information, which is without dimension. This means information exists as a point with no length, width or, height.
While the ball is matter, physical, has form, the probabilities are pure information existing outside of space and time.
To even attempt to notice a probability can cause the probability to be locked into place and happen. Therefore, whatever you focus on has the strong likelihood of happening.