Exceptional Experience Risk Assessment – EERA
0 of 13 questions completed
The EERA will ask you about your psychic experiences in relation to strength, quality, will, number of events, length, and dangerousness. It will help determine the best direction for you to take to stop your negative experiences. Questions: 13
Keep in Mind:
There are no right or wrong answers, but please be as honest as possible and try not to exaggerate, as this will invalidate your results. This assessment is only recommend for those who scored- 1% Negative or higher – on the EEDI.
You have already completed this before. Hence you can not start it again.
You must sign in or sign up to take this assessment.
You have to finish following assessment, to start this one:
Time has elapsed
- Benign 0%
- Malign 0%
Your results were just sent to the email address linked to your account. Please keep this email for your records as you may need to refer to these results at a later time.
If your score was 0% Malign:
If your score was 1% or more Malign:
And, your experience involved: Telepathy: e.g. hearing the thoughts of others, other’s hearing your thoughts, or others stealing your thoughts, others implanting thoughts into your mind).
And, your experience involved Clairvoyance: e.g. receiving information about yourself, a person, place, or thing from an unknown source or evil spirit, receiving information about the future, past, or current events happening in other places, communicating with the dead, spirits taking control over your mind and body, spirits trying to harm or kill you, your mind or soul leaving your body, a string of bad luck or a curse.
And, your experience involved ONLY Empathy: e.g. feeling or knowing the emotions of others, other feeling or knowing your emotions, other stealing your emotions, others replacing your emotions with theirs.
And, your experience involved other characteristics that are not the same or like those listed above:
1. QuestionThe experience involved accusing, threatening, or unhelpful critical voices.
2. QuestionThe experiences are happening all of the time, it’s hard to tell where one experience stops and another begins, and they are very extreme.
3. QuestionThe experiences are happening very often.
4. QuestionThe experience involves emotions, images, and/or voices that are very detailed, clear, extreme, and often take over my ability to see or hear anything else.
5. QuestionI no longer have control over my body movements.
The experience made me feel alone and unwanted.
7. QuestionThe experience was violent, cruel, harmful, deceiving, painful, or threatening.
8. QuestionThe experiences are happening for a long time such as hours or days.
9. QuestionThe experience involved useful and helpful emotions, images, or voices/sounds.
10. QuestionThe experiences are happening for short periods of time such as seconds or a couple minutes.
11. QuestionThe experiences are happening all of the time, it’s hard to tell where one experience stops and another begins, but they are not upsetting.
12. QuestionThe experiences are happening every once in a while.
13. QuestionThe experience involved emotions, images, and/or voices that were abstract, fragmented, or somewhat unclear.