Psychical Library & Resource Center
Resources for Educational Advancement
Psychical Resource Center
Welcome to the Psychical Resource Center! Here you will find an array of quality resources from here on this website and from all over the internet. The Resource Center includes many forms of informational and educational resources along with community and support resources. If you would like to add a resource to this page, please contact website support for consideration.
Autokinesis is the psychical influence of energy including kinetic, potential, thermal, gravitational, sound, light, elastic, and electromagnetic energy; particularly energy absorption. Absorption performance is typically identifiable by experients of autokinetic phenomena prior to emission performance. The metaphysical influence of energy has been prominent in alternative healing practices in many cultures throughout history. Experients of autokinetic phenomena exhibit innate skillfulness in healing, as well as the absorption of, illness and injury. Experients are also characteristic of absorbing bioelectrical energy and in regards to popular culture; autokinetic phenomena is commonly comparable to “psychic vampirism.” All experients of psychical phenomena use electromagnetic waves as a means of performance. Information and commands, or protocols, are sent along these waves to direct an object in which the experient is attempting to manipulate. Because experients of autokinetic phenomena can manipulate various types of objects through the influence of several forms of energy, many experients misidentify other forms of macro and micro-psychokinetic phenomena for autokinesis and vice versa. The most common erroneous beliefs are that of electrokinetic (limited to electrical energy) and telekinetic [limited to electromagnetic fields] phenomena. Through the analysis of performance and objects influenced, experients can identify the method of their performance.
(Adapted from the book “Autokinesis: A Quantum Approach” by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD.)
Autokinesis Related Publications
- Electrokinesis and Autokinesis - The Metaphysical Manipulation of Electrons and Energy (ePaper) (2008) - by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD.
- Quantum Psychics - Scientifically Understand, Control & Enhance Your Psychic Ability (Book) - by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD. - (Digital, Hardcover, Paperback and Kindle Editions Available.)
- How to Increase Your Chances of Enhancing Your Ability by 75% - by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD. - Free
- Potentially Fatal Misconceptions Regarding Abilities - by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD. - Free
- The Catalyst - Conditions, Not Emotions or Drugs - by Dr. Theresa M Kelly - Free
- Brief Psychokinetic Instances Due to an Empathic Ability - by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD. - Free
Autokinesis Information Resources
- Autokinesis - Through the MetaWiki - The Free Online Metaphysics Encyclopedia!
- Autokinesis Exercises & Techniques - Exercises and techniques posted by our many community members.
- Autokinesis Symptoms & Side Effects - Symptoms and side effects posted by our many community members.
Energy & Electrical Resources
- Electrical Hypersensitivity (ES) - sometimes also called electrosensitivity or electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) - is a condition in which a person experiences physical and/or psychological symptoms that they report to be aggravated by electromagnetic fields or other electromagnetic waves at exposure levels tolerated by the general public.
- Electrotherapy - is the use of electrical energy in the treatment of impairments of health and conditions of abnormal functioning. It is basically composed of the use of electric currents, referred to as "Tesla currents", in therapeutic applications.
- Electromagnetic Therapy - is a form of alternative medicine which claims to treat disease by applying electromagnetic energy to the body. It is labeled pseudoscientific by most modern medical researchers. A related alternative treatment, magnet therapy, uses the application of static (non-varying) magnetic fields and is similarly labeled as pseudoscience.
- Energy - In physics and other sciences, energy (from the Greek energos, "active, working") is a scalar physical quantity that is a property of objects and systems which is conserved by nature.
- Work, Power, Kinetic Energy PDF (399 KiB) on Project PHYSNET
- What does energy really mean? From Physics World
- Compact description of various energy sources. Energy sources and ecology.
- Glossary of Energy Terms
- Energy for Kids
- Electricity - is a general term that encompasses a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many easily recognizable phenomena such as lightning and static electricity, but in addition, less familiar concepts such as the electromagnetic field and electromagnetic induction.
- Electricity Misconceptions
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electrostatics - is the branch of physics that deals with the phenomena arising from what seem to be stationary electric charges. This includes phenomena as simple as the attraction of plastic wrap to your hand after you remove it from a package to apparently spontaneous explosion of grain silos, to damage of electronic components during manufacturing, to the operation of photocopiers.
- Static Electricity and Plastics
- "Can shocks from static electricity damage your health?" - Wolfson Electrostatics News pages.
- "Can Gravity be an Electrostatic Force?" - A Quantum theory of Gravitation, 2005.
- What is Static Electricity | Static Problems
- Electromagnetism - is the physics of the electromagnetic field: a field which exerts a force on particles that possess the property of electric charge, and is in turn affected by the presence and motion of those particles.
- Electricity and Magnetism - an online textbook (uses algebra, with optional calculus-based sections)
- Electromagnetic Field Theory - an online textbook (uses calculus)
- Classical Electromagnetism: An intermediate level course - an online intermediate level textbook downloadable as PDF file
- Science Aid: Electromagnetism - Electromagnetism, aimed at teens.
- Motion Mountain - A modern introduction to electromagnetism and its effects in everyday life.
- Books on Electromagnetism and RF field
- MSci Electromagnetic Theory Lecture Notes
- PHY2206 Electromagnetic Fields Course Handouts
- Dr. David Kagan Physics 204B Lecture Notes
- MAS207 Electromagnetism Lecture Notes
- PHYS1002 - Electromagnetism, Optics, Relativity and Quantum Physics I
- Dr. Zbigniew Ficek's PHYS3050 Electromagnetic theory lecture notes
- University of Cambridge's Advanced Physics Electromagnetism
- ECEN4364 Principles of RF and Microwave Measurements lecture notes
- B7 Relativity and Electromagnetism
- NMJ Woodhouse's Special Relativity and Electromagnetism
- NMJ Woodhouse's General Relativity
- Maxwell, Mechanism and the Nature of Electricity
- Electromagnetism Mathematica notes
- "National Grid", electromagnetic sound art
- "Disinformation", electromagnetic sound art
- Differential Forms in Electromagnetic Theory
- Classical Electrodynamics and Theory of Relativity - by Ruslan Sharipov
Autokinesis Communities & Groups
- The Autokinesis Forum - Learn, share, post and connect right here on QPsychics.com.
- EMF Meter - Convert your iPhone 3GS into a EMF Meter (electromagnetic field tester).