Free Publications – Meteorology
- Cantorian Fractal Patterns, Quantum-Like Chaos, and Prime Numbers in Atmospheric Flows – by A.M.Selvam and Suvarna Fadnavis
- Forecaster’s Guide to Tropical Meteorology – by Maj. Gary D. Atkinson, United States Air Force
- Urban Meteorology: Meeting Weather Needs in the Urban Community – by Office of the Federal Coordinator for Meteorological Services and Supporting Research
- An Outline of the History of Meteorology – by Steven L. Horstmeyer, College of Mt. Saint Joseph
- Common Cloud Names, Shapes, and Altitudes – by Athanasios Nenes, Associate Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Clouds and Cloud Formations – by University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
- Mountain Weather – by Dr. John Papineau, Anchorage Forecast Office
Free Publications – Fluid Mechanics & Dynamics
- Basics of Fluid Mechanics – by Genick Bar-Meir Ph.D.
- Lectures in Elementary Fluid Dynamics: Physics, Mathematics, and Applications – by J.M. McDonough, Departments of Mechanical Engineering and Mathematics, University of Kentucky
- Hygrometer – is a application for all models of iPhone or iPod touch that
display the outdoor relative humidity.
- Anemometer – Use your iPhone or iPod Touch as real anemometer. Wind speed in KPH or MPH or kn. Also displays temperature, felt temperature, air humidity, barometer.
- Thermometer – Other than the standard weather app that you find on your iPhone (with pre-set locations), this thermometer will tell you the outside temperature at your present location.
- Weather Mobile Software – All you need is a mobile phone with Wireless Internet capability to access severe weather warnings, forecasts and radar maps for your city, and thousands of cities worldwide. It’s weather anytime, anywhere from the leader in Wireless Weather
- PC Weather Software – Include live local temperature and severe weather alerts on your taskbar.