(How Psi Works)
Free Publications – Psi Modeling
- First Sight: Part One, A Model of Psi and the Mind – by James C. Carpenter, Journal of Parapsychology.
- First Sight: Part Two, Elaboration of a Model of Psi and the Mind – by James C. Carpenter, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Decision Augmentation Theory: Toward a Model of Anomalous Mental Phenomena – by Ediwin C. May, Jessica M. Utts, and S. James P. Spottiswoode.
- Why is Psi so Elusive? A Review and Proposed Model – by J.E. Kennedy, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Relations Between ESP and Memory in Light of the First Sight Model of Psi – by James C. Carpenter, Journal of Parapsychology.
- If You Want to Know How it Works, First Find Out What It’s For – by Richard Broughton, 13th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association.
- Comment on “Theoretical Model of a Purported Empirical Violation of the Predictions of Quantum Theory – by Jonathan P. Dowling, Berthold G. Englert, Axel Schen, James E. Alcock, and Ray Hyman.
- A Modular Model of Mind/Matter Manifestations (M5) – by Robert G. Jahn and Brenda J. Dunne, Journal of Scientific Exploration.
- A Model of the Quantum-Classical and Mind-Brain Connections, and of the Role of the Quantum Zeno Effect in the Physical Implementation of Conscious Intent – Henry P. Stapp, Lawrence Berkeley National
Laboratory University of California.
Free Publications – Zero-Point Energy
- What is the ‘Zero-Point Energy’ (or ‘vacuum energy’) in Quantum Physics? Is it really possible that we could harness this energy? – by Scientific American
- Zero-Point Energy: Can We Get Some-thing From Nothing – U.S. Army National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC).
Free Publications – Other Models
- Mediumship – Mediumistic Search-Based System Model – by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD.
- Precognition – Probabilistic System Model – by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD.
- Remote Viewing – Real-Time System Model – by Theresa M. Kelly, MsD.
- Extrasensory Perception and Quantum Models of Cognition – by Patrizio E. Tressoldi, Lance Storm, and Dean Radin.
- A Primary Quantum Model of Telepathy – by Gao Shan
- Toward A Model Relating Empathy, Charisma, and Telepathy – by James M. Donovan, Society for Scientific Exploration
- Predictions of the Model of Pragmatic Information About RSPK – by Walter von Lucadou and Frauke Zahradnik, Parapsychological Counseling Office, WGFP, Freiburg
- Quantum Physics in Neuroscience and Psychology: A Neurophysical Model of Mind/Brain Interaction – Jeffrey M. Schwartz et al., UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute
- Arguing for an Observational Theory of Paranormal Phenomena – by J.M. Houtkooper, Society for Scientific Exploration.
- Parapsychology and Quantum Entanglement – by W.G. Roll and B.J. Williams,Proceedings of The Parapsychological Association Convention 2008.
Psi Modeling Communities & Groups
- The Paranormal Research Society – The Paranormal Research Society is looking for members that are interested in the unusual, and unexplained…
- National Paranormal Research Association – We are an association of Paranormal research groups. Our goal is to open communication between all types of paranormal researchers so we can share ideas, techniques and stories. Anyone interested in the field can become a member.
- Parapsychology and Alternative Medicine Forums – Mind-energy.net