Free Publications – Neuroscience & Consciousness Studies
- Meditation and the Neuroscience of Consciousness: An Introduction – by Antoine Lutz et al., Stanford
- Quantum Physics in Neuroscience and Psychology: A Neurophysical Model of Mind/Brain Interaction – Jeffrey M. Schwartz et al., UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute
- Is Consciousness Primary? – by Michel Bitbol, NeuroQuantology Journal
- Quantum Nonlocality, Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen Argument, and Consciousness – by Narayanankutty Karuppath, NeuroQuantology Journal
- Is Quantum Mechanics Needed to Explain Consciousness – by Knud Thomsen, NeuroQuantology Journal
- Quantum Theory, Consciousness, and Being – by Daegene Song, NeuroQuantology Journal
- Weak, Strong, and Coherent Regimes of Frohlich Condensation and their Applications to Terahertz
Medicine and Quantum Consciousness – by Jeffrey R. Reimersa et al., Schools of Chemistry, Molecular, and Microbial Biosciences, University of Sydney
- Consciousness and the Physical World – by Doug Stokes
- Consciousness, Information, and Living Systems – by B.J. Dunne and R.G. Jahn, Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research.
- The Challenge of Consciousness – by R.G Jahn, Journal of Scientific Exploration.
- Yoga and Parapsychology: Linking Indian Philosophy of Consciousness with Western Science – by Serena Roney-Dougal, Psi Research Centre, Glastonbury.
- The Paranormal: the Evidence and its Implications for Consciousness – Jessica Utts.
- Experimental Evidence Suggestive of Anomalous Consciousness Interactions – by Deborah L. Delanoy, Department of Psychology, University of Edinburgh.
- The Paranormal: The Evidence and its Implications for Consciousness – by Jessica Utts and Brian D. Josephson.
- The Complementarity of Consciousness – by Robert G. Jahn, Princeton Enineering Anomalies Research.
- Characterization Of States Of Consciousness Based On Global Descriptors Of Brain Electrical Dynamics – by Jiri Wackermann, Journal of Parapsychology.
Free Publications – Out of Body Experiences
- Out of Body Experiences: How to Have Them and What to Expect – by Robert Paterson
- Other Worlds: Out-of-Body Experiences and Lucid Dreams – by Lynne Levitan and Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D.
- Trends in the Study of Out-of-Body Experiences: An Overview of Developments Since the Nineteenth Century – by Carlos S. Alvarado, Journal of Scientific Exploration.
Free Publications – Neuroscience and Out-of Body Experiences
- Does the Arousal System Contribute to Near-Death and Out-of-Body Experiences? A Summary and Response – Jeffrey Long, M.D. et al., Near-Death Experience Research Foundation
- Out-of-body Experience, Heautoscopy, and Autoscopic Hallucination of Neurological Origin: Implications for Neurocognitive Mechanisms of Corporeal Awareness and Self Consciousness – by Olaf Blanke, Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience, Brain Mind Institute
- The Out-of-Body Experience: Disturbed Self-Processing at the Temporo-Parietal Junction – by by Olaf Blanke et al., Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience, Brain Mind Institute
- Out of the Body, But Not Out of Mind – Peter Brugge and Christine Mohr, Department of Neurology, University Hospital, Zurich
- ESP During Out-of-Body Experiences: A Review of Experimental Studies – Carlos S. Alvarado, Journal of Parapsychology
- Out-of-Body Experiences as the Origin of the Concept of a “Soul” – by Thomas Metzinger, Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies
- Spatial Aspects of Bodily Self-Consciousness – by Bigna Lenggenhager et al., Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience
- The Experimental Induction of Out-of-Body Experiences – by H. Henrik Ehrsson, ScienceMag.org
- The Vestibular Component in Out-of-Body Experiences: A Computational Approach – by Lars Schwabe and Olaf Blanke, Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience, Brain Mind Institute
- The Disembodied Self: An Empirical Study Of Dissociation And The Out-Of-Body Experience – Bibliography Included – by Harvey J. Irwin, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Anomalous Cognition in Hypnagogic State with OBE Induction: An Experimental Study – by Guido Del Prete, Patrizio E. Tressoldi, Journal of Parapsychology.
- The Mind and the Out-of-Body – Staff and Agencies at Manchester University
Astral Projection Communities & Groups
- The Astral Projection Forum – Learn, share, post and connect right here on QPsychics.com.
Astral Projection Freebies
- Daily & Dream Journal Software – I deal for journaling AP events and lucid dreams. Efficient Diary is a completely free while still beautiful, easy-to-use and powerful electronic diary software package. With its unique and powerful flash full-text search technique, you can simply enter a word in the diary to quickly find the corresponding entries. The product has a strong edit function similar to that of MS-Word.