Free Publications – Psychokinesis
- Does Psi Exist And Can We Prove It? Belief and Disbelief in Psychokinesis Research – by Eckhard Etzold
- Psi Test Achieved Alone at Home: Do They Disappear Under Lab Control? – by Suitbert Ertel
- The Significance of Statistics in Mind-Matter Research – by Jessica Utts, Journal of Scientific Exploration
- A Second Experiment on the Effect of Kundalini on the Output of a Random Number Generator – by Michael A. Thalbourne, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Predictions of the Model of Pragmatic Information About RSPK – by Walter von Lucadou and Frauke Zahradnik, Parapsychological Counseling Office, WGFP, Freiburg
- Anomalies and Constraints: Can Clairvoyance, Precognition, and Psychokinesis be Accommodated Within Known Physics? – Journal of Scientific Exploration – by R. Shoup
- The PK Zone: A Phenomenological Study – by Pamela Rae Heath, The Journal of Parapsychology
- Telekinesis & Psychokinesis – The Skeptic’s Dictionary
- If You Want to Know How it Works, First Find Out What It’s For – by Richard Broughton, 13th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association.
- ESP and Psychokinesis: A Philosophical Examination (Excerpts) – by Stephen E. Braude
- The Limits of Influence: Psychokinesis and the Philosophy of Science (Excerpts) – by Stephen E. Braude
- Effects on Feedback Control on Slow Cortical Potentials and Random Events – by Thilo Hinterberger et al.
- On the Possible Mechanism of Intent in Paranormal Phenomena – by Lian G. Sidorov
- Solar-Periodic Full Moon Effect in the Fourmilab RetroPsychoKinesis Project Experiment Data: An Exploratory Study – by Eckhard Etzold, Journal of Parapsychology.
- The Sender as a PK Agent in ESP Studies: The Effects of Agent and Target System Liability Upon Performance at a Novel PK Task – by Nicola J. Holt, Chris A. Roe, Journal of Parapsychology.
- A Further Consideration of the Sender as a PK Agent in Ganzfeld ESP Studies – by Chris A. Roe, Nicola J. Holt, Journal of Parapsychology.
- A Paradigm Shift Away From The ESP-PK Dichotomy: The Theory Of Psychopraxia – Bibliography Included – Statistical Data Included – by Lance Storm, Michael A. Thalbourne, Journal of Parapsychology.
- An Acceptance-Rejection Theory Of Statistical Psychokinesis – by Michael Ibison, Journal of Parapsychology.
- PK Tests With Repeated Efforts On Prerecorded Targets – by Helmut Schmidt, Kathy Dalton, Journal of Parapsychology.
- The Psychokinesis Zone: A Phenomenological Study (1) – Psychokinesis – by Pamela Rae Heath, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Into The Psychokinetic Zone: A Phenomenological Study Of The Experience Of Performing Pk (Abstract) – by Pamela Rae Heath, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Micro-PK – by Davis Plunkett and Kristen Seikel, Franklin Pierce College.
- Experiments Investigating the Influence of Intention on Random and Pseudorandom Events – by Dean Radin, Journal of Scientific Exploration.
- The Strange Properties of Psychokinesis – by Helmut Schmidt, Journal of Scientific Exploration.
- Decision Augmentation Theory: Applications to the Random Number Generator Database – by Edwin C. May, Journal of Scientific Exploration.
- A Modular Model of Mind/Matter Manifestations (M5) – by Robert G. Jahn and Brenda J. Dunne, Journal of Scientific Exploration.
- M*: Vector Representation of the Subliminal Seed Regimine of M5 – by Robert Jahn
- Virtual Replica of Matter in Bivacuum & Possible Mechanism of Distant Mind-Matter and Mind-Mind Interaction – by Alex Kaivarainen, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
- New Hierarchic Theory of Water and its Role in Biosystems: The Quantum Psi Problem – Alex Kaivarainen, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
Psychokinesis Information Resources
Psychokinesis Communities & Groups
- Psychokinesis and Psionics – This group specializes in the psychokinetic and psionic abilities of the mind. Here you can learn techniques in meditation, control, and visualization.