The following is a basic overview of the Do’s and Don’ts associated with relatively controlled psychic ability and performance.
1. Educate yourself on the basics of psychical mechanisms such as how psychic ability works inside and outside the body. The more you know, the better you can direct your efforts.
- Can you Briefly Explain the Mechanisms of Psi, How Psi Works?
- Psi Mediation
- The Experiential Phase of Psi
- The University of Alternative Studies
2. Psychic ability is need-based, not want-based. Find a way to implement your ability into your career to develop a daily need to perform. Control comes from daily use and analysis.
3. Meditate prior to performance, 15 to 30 minutes be it either high level arousal (rhythmic aerobic or anaerobic exercise; elliptical, swimming, rhythmic dance) or low level arousal (yoga, deep breathing, tai chi).
4. Asses your Psychical Type for enhancement opportunities.
5. Join a psychic support group.
6. Eat a well balanced diet, including raw vegetables and fruits.
7. Exercise regularly. (15 min a day or 30 min three times a week)
8. Keep a positive mindset and keep believing. Positive mindsets and psychic belief are associated with high ESP and PK scoring.
1. Let stress, depression, worry, anxiety or fear get the better of you. If you cannot control conscious intent, you cannot control subconscious or preconscious intent (i.e. psychical intent)
- Targeting Psychological Health for Psychical Enhancement
- Increased Reactivity to Psychical Stimuli Due to Mental Illness
2. Use drugs, drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes as these have been shown to reduce ESP and PK scoring
3. Use forms of meditation that involves cognitive work, the mind has to “let go.”
4. Practice or exercise your ability sporadically, your body thrives on rhythm.
5. Practice or exercise in a sensory stimulating environment (bright, loud, chaotic). The less stimuli the better.
6. Neglect a physical illness or injury. You need system wide health to perform.
7. Give up hope.
8. Assume you are crazy. If the psychical evidence is there, accept your ability, and move on to finding a practical daily use for it.