Free Publications – Para Education & Career
- Careers in Parapsychology/Psychical Research – University of Virginia, School of Medicine
- Making our Presence Known – The Teaching of Parapsychology in Higher Education is Generally Met with Raised Eyebrows, but it is a Great Subject for Stimulating Critical Thinking – by Caroline Watt.
- Clinical Parapsychology and the Nature of Reality – by Jon Klimo, Ph.D., The American Schools of Professional Psychology,
- Reflections on Being a Parapsychologist – by Carlos S. Alvarado, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Spiritual Motivations of Parapsychologists? Empirical Data – by Charles T. Tart.
- What Educated Citizens Should Know about Statistics and Probability – by Jessica Utts, American Statistician.
- To be or not to be! A ‘Paraphysics’ for the New Millennium – Journal of Scientific Exploration – by J.E. Beichler.
- Advice for Newcomers to Parapsychology I. Preliminary Notes on Experimental Procedure for GESP Studies – by R. Reinsel Ph.D.
- Counseling And Therapy For People Who Claim Exceptional Experiences (Abstract) – by Martina Belz-Merk, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Educating Parapsychologists – by Matthew D. Smith, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Education in Parapsychology (Bibliography) – Parapsychology Foundation.
Para Education – Online
- University of Alternative Studies – Offers 21st century scientific parapsychology courses and programs.
- Atlantic University – Offers an online and distance education accredited Masters Degree Program in Transpersonal Studies that includes a number of courses relevant to parapsychology.
- Saybrook Graduate School – Offers non?residential, accredited Masters and PhD programs allowing students to design their own degree in psychology with an emphasis on parapsychology.
- University of Edinburgh – Offers an introductory online course on parapsychology.
- University Education in Parapsychology – Campus – University-based educational opportunities in parapsychology are available at colleges and universities around the world.