Free Publications – Biophotonics
- Biophoton Emission from the Hands – C. Choi, W. M. Woo, M. B. Lee, J. S. Yang and K.-S. Soh
School of Physics, Seoul National University, Seoul
- Biophotons – The Light in our Cells – by Marco Bischof, Journal of Optometric Phototherapy
- Electromagnetic Man – by Cohen, Popp, Popp, & Hunt, International Institute of Biophysics
- Biophotons Emission of Human Body – Cohen & Popp, International Institute of Biophysics
- Imaging of Biophoton Emission From Electrostimulated Skin Acupuncture Point JG4: Effect of Light Enhancers – by Janusz Slawinski, Poznan University of Technology
- Bio-Photons and Bio-Communication – by R. VanWijk, Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Utrecht University
- On Coherence Theory of Biophoton Emission – by Qiao Gu, International Institute of Biophysics, Kaiserslautern, Journal of the GCPD.
- Imaging of Ultraweak Spontaneous Photon Emission From Human Body Displaying Diurnal Rhythm – by Masaki Kobayashi et al, Department of Electronics and Intelligent Systems, Tohoku Institute of Technology
- Ultra-Weak Photon Emission From Human Hand: Influence of Temperature and Oxygen Concentration on Emission – by Kimitsugu Nakamura and Mitsuo Hiramatsu, Central Research Laboratory, Hamamatsu Photonics
- What Biophoton Images of Plants Can Tell Us about Biofields and Healing – by Katherine Creath and Gary E. Schwartz, College of Optical Sciences Center, University of Arizona
- Biophotonics in the Infrared Spectral Range Reveal Acupuncture Meridian Structure of the Body – by Klaus-Peter Schlebusch Ph.D. et al., The Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine.
- Research on Psi with Devices for Photon Detection – by Hideyuki Kokubo, Senior Scientist, International Research Institute
- Anatomic Characterization of Human Ultra-Weak Photon Emission in Practitioners of Transcendental Meditation and Control Subjects – by Eduard, Van Wijk, Koch, and Bosman, The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
- Anatomic Characterization of Acupuncture System and Ultra-weak Photon Emission – by Wijk, Soh, and Eduard, International Institute of Biophysics.
- Quantum Squeezed State Analysis of Spontaneous Ultra Weak Light Photon Emission of Practitioners of Meditation and Control Subjects – by Eduard, Wijk, and Bajpai, Indian Journal of Experimental Biology.
- Free Radicals and Low-level Photon Emission in Human Pathogenesis: State of the Art – by Wijk, Eduard, Wiegant, and Ives, Indian Journal of Experimental Biology.
- A Model for Biophotons – by Matti Pitkanen, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
- The Spectroscopy of Biophotons in Non-local Genetic Regulation – by Gariaev, Tertishny, Iarochenko, Maximenko, & Leonova, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
Free Publications – Light & Color Therapy
Free Publications – Optics & Quantum Electrodynamics
- Researchers Create Light From ‘Almost Nothing’ – Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden,
- Principles of Optics: Electromagnetic Theory of Propagation, Interference and Diffraction of Light – by Max Born et al., Cambridge University Press.
- Effective Magnetic Fields for Stationary Light – by J. Otterbach, Physical Review Letters
- Cloning Entangled Qubits to Scales One Can See – by Pavel Sekatski, Group of Applied Physics, University of Geneva
- Introduction to Quantum Optics – by V.I. Man’ko, Lebedev Physical Institute
- Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics – by Herbert Walther, et al., Institute for Quantum Optics
- Quantum Electrodynamics and the Fundamental Constants – by Peter J. Mohr and Barry N. Taylor, Electronic Journal of Differential Equations
- Quantum Electrodynamics – by Dr. David Tong, Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, Cambridge
- Feynman Diagrams for Beginners – by Kresimir Kumericki, University of Zagreb
- Photons – by physics2000.com
Free Publications – Neuroscience & Light
Free Publications – Auras
Old Free Publications