Free Publications – Consciousness Studies
- Single Field Unification and Consciousness – James E. Beichler, Temple University Center for Frontier Sciences.
- Meditation and the Neuroscience of Consciousness: An Introduction – by Antoine Lutz et al., Stanford
- Consciousness, Neurobiology and Quantum Mechanics: The Case for a Connection – by Stuart Hameroff
Departments of Anesthesiology and Psychology, Center for Consciousness Studies
- Is Consciousness Primary? – by Michel Bitbol, NeuroQuantology Journal
- Quantum Nonlocality, Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen Argument, and Consciousness – by Narayanankutty Karuppath, NeuroQuantology Journal
- Is Quantum Mechanics Needed to Explain Consciousness – by Knud Thomsen, NeuroQuantology Journal
- Quantum Consciousness: Empathy and Entanglement – by Dennis Kingsley, Huffington Post.
- Testing Quantum Consciousness – by Elio Conte, NeuroQuantology Journal
- Quantum Theory, Consciousness, and Being – by Daegene Song, NeuroQuantology Journal
- Weak, Strong, and Coherent Regimes of Frohlich Condensation and their Applications to Terahertz
Medicine and Quantum Consciousness – by Jeffrey R. Reimersa et al., Schools of Chemistry, Molecular, and Microbial Biosciences, University of Sydney
- Consciousness, Information, and Living Systems – by B.J. Dunne and R.G. Jahn, Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research.
- The Challenge of Consciousness – Journal of Scientific Exploration – by R.G Jahn.
- Yoga and Parapsychology: Linking Indian Philosophy of Consciousness with Western Science – by Serena Roney-Dougal, Psi Research Centre, Glastonbury.
- The Paranormal: the Evidence and its Implications for Consciousness – Jessica Utts.
- Experimental Evidence Suggestive of Anomalous Consciousness Interactions – by Deborah L. Delanoy, Department of Psychology, University of Edinburgh.
- The Paranormal: The Evidence and its Implications for Consciousness – by Jessica Utts and Brian D. Josephson.
- The Complimentarity of Consciousness – by Robert G. Jahn, Princeton Enineering Anomalies Research.
- The Possible Future of Parapsychology with Some Help from Regression to the Hypnotic Past – by Etzel Cardena, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Characterization Of States Of Consciousness Based On Global Descriptors Of Brain Electrical Dynamics – by Jiri Wackermann, Journal of Parapsychology.
- The Complimentary of Consciousness – by Robert Jahn, Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Princeton University.
- Psi Functioning and Altered States of Consciousness: A Perspective – by Charles T. Tart, The Parapsychological Foundation.
- A Two-Worlds Model for Consciousness – by Ralph H. Abraham, Proceedings, Subtle Energies and Uncharted Realms of Mind, Esalen Institute.
- Consciousness and Anomalous Physical Phenomena – by Brenda J. Dunne and Robert G. Jahn, Princeton University.
- Consciousness, Information, and Living Systems – by Brenda J. Dunne and Robert G. Jahn, Cellular and Molecular Biology.
- Reaching for Consciousness: Expansions and Complements – by William Braud, Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research.
- The Search for Mind in Nanoneurology: Implications for Psi – by Keith A. Choquette, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
- Hierarchic Model of Consciousness: From Molecular Bose Condensation to Synaptic Reorganization – by Alex Kaivarainen, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
- Scientific Validation of Planetary Consciousness – by Mark Germine, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
- Time, Spacetime and Consciousness – by Matti Pitkanen, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
- Collective Consciousness and Cultural Healing – by Duane Elgin, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
- We Live in a Living Universe – by Duane Elgin, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
- Metasubjective Cognition Beyond the Brain: Subjective Awareness and the Location of Concepts of Consciousness – by Titus Rivas, Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions.
- Information Processing, Thinking, and Genetics: An Approach to the Mind and Consciousness Study and ESP as Natural, But Not Supernatural Phenomenon – by Alexander Ya Temkin, Tel-Aviv University.
- Reality in Quantum Mechanics, Extended Everett Concept, and Consciousness – by Michael B. Mensky, P.N.Lebedev Physical Institute.
- A Theory of Consciousness Founded on Neurons That Behave Like Qubits – by John Robert Burger, Ph D, Professor Emeritus.
Free Publications – Out-of-Body & Near-Death Experiences
- Psychological Scientific Perspectives on Out-of-Body and Near-Death Experiences – by Diane Hennacy Powell, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Anomalous Cognition in Hypnagogic State with OBE Induction: An Experimental Study – by Guido Del Prete, Patrizio E. Tressoldi, Journal of Parapsychology.
- The Mind and the Out-of-Body – Staff and Agencies at Manchester University
- Out of Body Experiences: How to have them and what to expect – by Robert Peterson.
- Other Worlds: Out-of-Body Experiences and Lucid Dreams – by Lynne Levitan and Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D.
- The Disembodied Self: An Empirical Study Of Dissociation And The Out-Of-Body Experience – Bibliography Included – by Harvey J. Irwin, Journal of Parapsychology.
- Trends in the Study of Out-of-Body Experiences: An Overview of Developments Since the Nineteenth Century – by Carlos S. Alvarado, Journal of Scientific Exploration.
Consciousness Studies Communities & Groups
- Parapsychology and Related Sciences – We explore apparitions, hauntings, poltergeist(RSPK), electronic voice phenomena(EVP), near-death experiences(NDEs), out-of-body experiences(OBEs), and reincarnation. These are known as survival topics. Telepathy, remote viewing, precognition, clairvoyance, exceptional human experiences(EHE), and moving things with the mind(PK). These are known as psi. Survival and psi make up the science of parapsychology.
- Frontiers Of The Mind – Do you believe in the power of the mind? Do you believe in the infinite potential of the mind? Is it possible to open doorways in the mind and to discover superconsciousness? This group is dedicated to opening these doorways through practices and exercises.