Mediumship Courses & Degrees
- Mediumship Course: Basic Intro - This course addresses all forms of clairvoyance including mental mediumship and physical mediumship. This course is available to the public for those simply seeking to expand their knowledge-base, and for those who prefer to view basic UAS quality content prior to enrolling in a paid course or program. There are no exams, essays, or certificates included with this course. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / $0
- Mediumship Course: Phenomenology - This course addresses the four modes of Clairvoyance, with topics including Metal Mediumship, which is defined as the anomalous communication with immaterial entities most commonly referred to as discarnate spirits (i.e. ghosts) or spirit guides; Trance Mediumship, Channeling, and Possession. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / $
- Mediumship Course: Stages & Techniques - This course addresses all types of intentional Clairvoyant experiences i.e. instances when the the Medium is consciously aware of the need to influence and the act of influencing. This course breaks down clairvoyant processes into several stages assumed required for each clairvoyant mode (e.g. initiation, selection, exploration, formulation, collection, and search closure). Techniques for Mental Mediumship include Mind Mapping, Concept Mapping, Top-down and Bottom-up Strategies, Method of Loci (visual-spatial mapping), Memorization via Repetition, and Directed Cognition via Divination. Techniques forTrance Mediumship and Channeling include Trance Induction and Sensory Modalities; Signs of Successful Induction, Auditory Induction, Kinesthetic, and Visual Induction. Also addressed is Non-Verbal Entity Communication such as various established and developed communication systems including both automatic and guided systems. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / $
- Mediumship Course: Therapeutic & Experimental Applications - This course addresses practical applications in regards to all forms of Clairvoyance (e.g. Mediumship) including therapeutic and experimental applications. Therapeutic applications addressed include Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Therapy, and Grief Counseling. Course includes an overview of types of therapy, relative factors of therapy associated with clairvoyant professional practice, and several relative therapeutic techniques. This course addresses experimental Clairvoyance including experimental effects such as; the experimenter effect, position and decline effects, differential effects, displacement, effects in post hoc analysis, and addresses the improvement role of feedback. In addition, research methods are addressed including qualitative research analysis, quantitative research analysis, and probabilistic research analysis. Also addressed are experimental targets for Clairvoyance including intuition-based targets, hallucination-based targets such as; visual targets, audio targets, olfactive targets, and temporal targets. Experimental applications addressed include a brief overview of procedural techniques and methods followed by computer simulation, reversed rehearsal, random event shifting, sensory deprivation, which addresses the five levels of hallucination (i.e. visual noise, light/dark flashes, colorful visuals and hypnagogic hallucinations, objects and environments, and overriding of physical perception). Also addressed is the Ganzfeld simulation experiment, a dream state experiment, and psychophysiological experiments involving cortical measures and autonomic nervous system measures. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / $
- Scientific Clairvoyantology: Professional Certification Program - Clairvoyantology is a sub-discipline of scientific parapsychology involving over a century of interdisciplinary research involving the psychical influence and analysis of a hypothetical objective environment termed the universal information system in which is capable of storing, retaining, and recalling information pertaining to past objects and events, and the analysis of anomalous communication with immaterial entities (i.e. Mediumship). This Professional Certification Program provides a detailed framework, without complicated equations, onto which more advanced concepts can be applied. For students of Scientific Clairvoyantology, this Professional Certification Program will be a revelation of what actions and influences Clairvoyants are involved in and exactly how a Clairvoyants can take their psychical ability to a completely new level step-by-step. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / $$$
- Clairvoyance Studies - Bachelor of Science Degree - This Degree Program provides a detailed framework, without complicated equations, onto which more advanced concepts can be applied. For students of Clairvoyant Studies, this Degree Program will be a revelation of what actions and influences Psychic Mediums are involved in and exactly how a Mediums can take their psychical ability to a completely new level step-by-step. Students who complete this program will be able to demonstrate a knowledge base of major experimental findings and theoretical perspectives in parapsychology, apply basic research methods, including research design, data analysis, interpretation, and measurement, apply parapsychological principles to personal, social, clinical, and experimental issues (i.e., Identify appropriate applications of parapsychology), comprehension and the ability to explain the origins/causes of psychical experiences. an competence in interpreting, addressing, and enhancing the psychical experiences of others especially in regard to clairvoyant and mediumship experiences. University of Alternative Studies / Distance Learning / Online Course / Higher Education / $$$
Courses & Degrees resource includes many courses and degree programs. If you would like to add a course or program to one of our pages, please email us, with "Education Suggestion" in the subject line, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.